Friday, April 18, 2008

6 Months!



Cambria turned 6 months on Wednesday the 16th. She weighs 16.7 pounds, is 25 1/2 inches long, her head is 17 inches around, she is just above 50% for her height and just below 50% for her weight. So... AVERAGE! But way CUTE! Her personality is to die for and she is just so much fun!

This next picture was taken of her lying down, but I thought it looked better this way... so hopefully it's not too wierd.



Then I just wanted to get a pic of her feet. It's been awhile & I figured they don't have to be tiny inorder take a pic of them. So here they are.

This Video is of Cambria saying hi to everyone!

7 comments:

Alyssa said...

I really just want to eat her up!!! She is the cutest little girl ever. I always enjoy looking at the pics you take of her. She is such a doll.

Aimee & Josh Jensen said...

OMG seriously her and mylee are just alike! the CUTEST little personalities EVER... you can totally tell just by her pictures! they would have had so much fun together!
PS... your getting really good at pictures :)

ForeverSarahLee said...

I love it! Before you know it she'll be saying hi. She is such a cute little niece. I love her!

Jenn said...

That is such a sweet video. Hope all is well up in Utah!

KOCHERHANS said...

Hi Laura - she is adorable - I'm glad I came across your blog. We are going to miss you at Bunko this week. Even though I haven't been forever. I hope everything is going well for you guys in Utah. Tara

shabbyscrapper said...

OMG..I AM CRYING WHILE I EAT MY LUNCH! I CAN ALMOST HEAR HER ACTUALLY SAYING "HI"...MY COMP AT WORK DOESN'T HAVE SOUND.

ANYWAY, SEEING HER WAVE IS CRUSHING ME, BUT TOO CUTE FOR TEARS!

LOVE YOU ALL SOOO MUCH!!
MOM

shabbyscrapper said...

i just (finally) figured out what is different about cami's looks...her bangs are all up off her face. can you believe they reach all the way to her ponies?

makes her look "all growed up"!

i need to e-mail you...keep watching for that.
love ya, mom