Okay, so I know I said that I was only going to upload pictures on Mondays, BUT I took these pics yesterday and they were just too cute to share. AND Cami is going to be 6 months tomorrow so I'm going to have to post again. She is just so AMAZING! What a blessing she has been to our lives. We love her so much!








12 comments:
BEAUTIFUL!!!
I love her!
Im so sad her and mylee never got to play!
i wish mylee had hair to play with lol
it goes by so fast!
Nice picture taking!!!
Yay! I am loving her pics :0)
How adorable! Think she'd mind donating some of her hair to Chase? He's still taking after Papa at this point with a little "peach fuzz" but bald is in right now, right?!
She is so beautiful! They are all so cute.
Miss ya!
HEY GUESS WHAT? JESS GETS TO GO TO CALI THE REST OF THE WEEK WITH THE YEARBOOK EDITORS. TOTALLY PAID FOR!! THEY WILL DO A CONVENTION AND CALI ADVENTURE AND ANOTHER AMUSEMENT PARK (CAN'T REMEMBER WHICH ONE). SOOO FUN!!
ANYWAY...JUST THOUGHT YOU WOULD GET A KICK!
LOVE YA!
awwww! soo cute! she is sooo big! i can't believe it! I'm glad your enjoying utah life!
I want more videos... Those are now my fave. It's the closest thing to the real thing. Lol! :0)
AUSTIN CRIED WHEN HE WATCHED THE VIDEOS...HE SAYS HE JUST MISSES YOU GUYS SO MUCH.
AWW...TEAR!
DAD GOT A KICK OUT OF THEM TOO!
JESS LEFT THIS MORNING. SHE WILL BE BACK SUNDAY MORNING. IT IS JUST JESS, SHEA AND MS MARTIN. SIX FLAGS, THE BEACH, CAILFORNIA ADVENTURE, AND CLASSES GALORE. SO FUN.
LOVE YA, MOM
oh. my. freakin'. heck.
She's amazing. And her hair. Does it grow an inch daily, or what? I need to be learnin' her trick, seriously!
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Notebook, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://notebooks-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.
i made it :)
all of it!
its a dress out of tulle.
im going to make her a differnt color then you can see it better lol
basically a long tutu. I love it!
Holy Moly she is just so adorable and how photogenic she is. He hair is getting longer.
Post a Comment