Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Cami crawling

This video was taken today. Ever since I took this video all she wanted to do was be on the ground to crawl. She is getting much better already and it's only been a few days. It's amazing how fast they learn! Enjoy!

16 comments:

Megan said...

How exciting that she's crawling now! They do learn so quick, before you know it she'll be walking, crazy huh?

I love the hair as usual even if it messy. Looks like you guys have a lot to keep busy up there.

Good luck with the job for Phil. He'll find something eventually.

shabbyscrapper said...

omg...there she goes! can't decide whether to laugh or cry.

but seriously...the hair is way too long to just be sticking up on top anymore. down boy!

love ya!

Aimee & Josh Jensen said...

HOW CUTE!!!
Its so funny how it totally looks like what Mylee does lol

Aimee & Josh Jensen said...

yeah but thats when mylee started crawling. shes everywhere now but when i turn the camera on she'll sit back up and just smile lol
she sleeps with just a diaper on... its so hot here lol
i'll wake up and shes like stuck to me

lv2scrpbk said...

That is so awsome. But now that she is crawling she will be walking soon. After they start moving on their own they grow up so much faster.

The Goulding's said...

Hey! Thanks for your comments!
A friend of Mine made it for me! She used her digital scrapbook program to do it! I absolutely love the header!
Hope all is well in good Old Utah!

The Goulding's said...

P.S.

Let me call her and ask her where she got it from! :)

Guthrie's said...

I love it when babies learn to crawl. Another fun thing is what the parents do to get them to crawl. You should have shown that part on your video. I am with your mom on the hair. I laughed but only because I had a couple of babies with hair just like it. When Anna's hair was like that Brad took over the job of being her stylist. What fun times.

Amy J said...

You have no idea who I am, but I saw that you were friends on two of my friends blog and I just had to tell you that your girl is absolutely gorgeous! I don't think I have ever seen so much hair on such a tiny person!

Amy J said...

I've know Aimee since Kindergarten. And I went to college with Erin, small world. Where are you living? My hubby grew up in Preston, ID, that's why we got sealed in the Logan Temple, it was the closest to his family.

Amy J said...

So I'm a dork and meant to say, I've known, not know...I promise I can talk! haha

KeLSie ORdonEz said...

Okay, I totally thought I commented on this...I guess not...i tend to do that a lot now, especially with the google reader..lol, sorry!! Well, I can't believe she is getting so big. I showed Sam that video like a week or two ago and we both think she is so cute and is growing up so fast!!! How is Utah going for you guys?? We may come and visit during summer or right after we move...but Who knows when?? We will have ot wait and see and play it out by ear!! BUT we do want to come see ya guys, go to brynn's rustys...and maybe jon and carey's new home!! That would be fun!! My parents are up at Brynn's right now and I am sooo jealous...lol. Well, happy cinco de mayo.....don't get tooo wasted...hhahaha, jk!

KeLSie ORdonEz said...

THANK YOU!! I will keep that in mind whenever we go up there--we may do a few nights here, a few nights there...lol..i don' know! I don't even know when/if we are going up soon. We are hoping to be moved out by the end of this month... and if so, we are still debating which area...but it will definitely be in Mesa. We are thinking downtown if Brian moves in, but we are still debating on whether or not we want to live that far into town...especially because it is pretty ghetto. As far as scrapbooking, like two or three weeks ago we went to the Gurr's and I did like 2 pages...and I finally finished them yesterday...I made the layouts at Gurrs and just needed to add the pictures, but lately Lanner's and I are trying to make purses... I am going to post it when It is done...so far, I love both of them!! It is fun, and I think it will help me to learn to sew better, so that I will be comfortable making skirts and like little kid clothes...WE will SEE though...lol

KeLSie ORdonEz said...

p.s. I need to get your address!!--PRETTY PLEASE?!?!

Amy J said...

We should be friends, haha, I just saw your profile! I'm 21, birthday is just two days after yours, on the 29th. My daughter is just two months younger than yours, and I am SO jealous that you work for Scrapbook Etc. Layton sounds familiar, but I don't think I've been there.

Amy J said...

P.S., I know why Layton sounds familar! It's like a half hour from SLC, right?? My hubby is trying to get a job transfer there this summer, and I think we may have looked at a few houses on MLS in Layton...