Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Kinda boring week...

as far as pictures go!

My niece Taylee turned 7 months so I took a few pics of her. She WOULD NOT smile for the life of her, so I didn't get very many pics that turned out cute. But I do like this one of her and her big sister Madison.

It's so much fun having cousins around that are Cami's age. I realize I need to get more of the three of them together. But here is another one of Taylee by herself...

The other day I put Cambria down for a nap and when I came in this is how I found her...

She had pulled down the bumper and used it as her pillow. Cute!

We have been very busy with yard work these past few weeks. Pulling up grass, building and planting a garden, and planting trees out front; which required us to hull about 15 loads of dirt over from the neighbors house. Very tired and sore, but it's coming along. Here are a few pics of our 6 1/2 month old little girl Cami enjoying the sun while we worked.

She LOVES to sit on the grass and surprisingly doesn't try to eat it yet. She is moving around so much and reaching for people. I love her sweet little spirit! She is such a joy to have around. We love her!!

Phil is still filling out applications everyday with no luck. But might do some temp work in the mean time.

4 comments:

Becky said...

i love chubby babies in bathing suits! soo cute!! she sure is cute, and getting so big! i hope phil has better luck in finding a job--that's never fun!

shabbyscrapper said...

AWWW....

I WAS WAITING FOR YOU TO POST. CUTE PIC OF HER NAPPING IN THE CRIB. BUT YOU KNOW SHE IS PROBABLY FREEZING IN THOSE SPAGHETTI STRAPS...SHE'S PROBABLY WISHING GRANDMA WAS THERE TO GIVE HER A NICE WARM HUG!

GOOD LUCK WITH THE JOB HUNTING...TAKE ANYTHINNG YOU CAN FIND FOR NOW AND THEN KEEP LOOKING. I ALSO HEARD THAT A LOT OF COMPANIES WILL PURPOSELY NOT RESPOND TO AN APPLICATION, BECAUSE THEY WANT TO SEE IF YOU WANT THE JOB BAD ENOUGH TO CALL THEM BACK. SO PHIL MIGHT WANT TO DO CALL BACKS ON HIS OWN, INSTEAD OF WAITING TO HEAR FROM THEM.

MISS YA...3 1/2 WEEKS....
LOVE YA, MOM

ForeverSarahLee said...

Wow... every picture she looks less and less like you. She's definitely a Blue baby. Her blue eyes sure stand out and look pretty in those pics!

Aimee & Josh Jensen said...

cute pics... did you get a backdrop?