Sunday, May 18, 2008

Forgot

When I was doing Cambria's 7 month post I forgot to tell you a few things. She weighs 17.4 pounds. Is about 26 inches long. And wears size 6-9 month clothes. And if you haven't seen the "What?" video scroll down a little and check it out.

5 comments:

ForeverSarahLee said...

She'll be a friggin' YEAR old before you KNOW it!!

And hey, Cali is just 13 days away... THIRTEEN!

Guthrie's said...

Every time I look at Cambria I think "Wow she sure looks like her Dad!" What a cute Baby! I love the cousin pictures. It takes me back a few days. Also, how funny that she said "What?" and that you caught it on video. You're doing a great job!

Amy J said...

I wrote you a nice long comment, and then my ghetto computer died! Where did you get Cambria's denim shorts? I need to get new ones for Payton, and I love those! Oh, and that's what I did, I just stripped Payton to her diaper and let her go crazy. If you have Cambria do one, post pictures! I'd love to see her artwork!

The Dunmires said...

I sure hope this one's a girl!
I can't believe how fast these little kiddies grow up! I also can't believe how much hair Cami has!

Amy J said...

Oh, and I will be waiting alone for her to come out of surgery. That's why I think I might go crazy!