

Phil & Cambria w/ Temple in back ground. And then the doors to the front of the Temple which are no longer the front doors; people just use them to take pics on.

Here are a few of Cambria sitting on this cute little bench. It was very windy & there were people all over so she kept wanting to look around.

Her hair in the wind.


Me lifting her up in front of the water & looking at the water. (I love how the water was level with the ground on one side.)

Then these next few pics were from yesterday. Phil wasn't feeling good so we didn't go to church. And Cambria took a very long nap, which was great! When she woke up she was in a wonderful mood and looked very cute, so I just wanted to take some pics. It's getting so hard to get her to sit still anymore. So this is what I got.


And happy news... Cambria was standing up today all by herself. No mommy, no couch... just Cami! It was only for about 5 seconds, but for being her first time that's great! I want to get a video of her doing it... so we'll keep trying. But it's just so amazing at all the stuff she is learning right now. She is climbing over things, on top of things, LOVES the stairs (only gets to the 2 step) but loves to play on them. She is just growing so much. I am so proud to be a mother, especially to this little princess!
4 comments:
omg i have been trying for the past month to get mylee to do it on video. she won't do it lol
and oh just wait.. it gets harder and harder to get pics done when they are all over the place lol
CUTE Pics though!
I have never been to Temple Square! I've flown to SLC twice and driven through the 3 or 4 times and have NEVER stopped there! That will be one of the first places to visit when we move! Whenever that will be! My hubby is waiting for the OK to transfer, which should be around August! And as always, she is gorgeous!
I love those pics of her... I can tell she's in a good mood. I miss her!
cute, cute and cute. I wanted to send some sandalloons for her for the beach. What size shoe is she?
Most of the 7 months are in a size from 2-3. is this right for her?
I have been in the sandalloon business for 7 years and now sell them at Bison ranch on the rim.
So, I want to complete this package here and when does you mom leave?
You are having a blast it seems like and so did you hubby find a job?
take care Laura
Post a Comment