Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Just another day

Well today started out as a not so good day. I was a little cranky, and didn't eat much for breakfast, so I think that's what started it all. And Cambria is trying to push 2 teeth through. And so that results in little sleep. So she wasn't very happy either. So to help make me happy I wanted to take a few pics of Cambria. These are what I got.

These ones I edited.

Now I guess it's time to start dinner. Make a list of what I need to get done before we leave on Saturday. Like:get car washed, clean all the laundry and get everything packed.
On a happier note... PHIL GOT A JOB! It's going to be a mechanical something... with Beehive Clothing for the church. So he'll start the Monday we get back and he's very excited about that and SO AM I! I can start to spend money again... yay! Happy Wednesday everyone.

20 comments:

ForeverSarahLee said...

Wow... again I beat that other girl. Lol! I get to be 1st. I agree w/Brynn, it's a good feeling.

So I liked your comment on mom's page. I could feel how emotional you were. I've been feeling that way all day today (Aunt Flow must be coming). I just miss you Lala! I am actually thinking I might be moody today because I'm getting impatient about Cali. I just wanna BE there already! :0)

I about died of laughter when I read that you missed mom's farts. You MUST be pretty homesick! 'Tard!

Amy J said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE these pictures! I'd love for you to take pictures of Payton, I'm sure they'd be amazing! Have fun in Cali, and congrats again on Phil's job!

Geoffrey and Ellee Pettit said...

What cute pictures. I'm so happy for you guys with phils new job. I totally know how that feels. waiting and waiting for the right job to come around. congrats

Luci-lou said...

I'm so jealous you get to go to Cali! I wish I was there right now...but have fun!!! Love you Laura! P.S. Cambria is so cute!!

Aimee & Josh Jensen said...

you are doing so good with pictures!
I can't wait till you get a neat camera!!!

where did you get a little chair?
i've been looking but they are so expensive!

KeLSie ORdonEz said...

Yay...tell him CONGRATS with the new job!! And Cambria is such a doll!!!

shabbyscrapper said...

amazing pics!! i love the one of her feet on the chair! you are seriously as good as ANY professional i have seen! ANY!!

congrats on the job...yeah!!!!
miss ya. love ya.
2 days...

Amy J said...

I think you pictures come out great for the price you said you paid for your camera! Seriously, they look just as good as professional! I wish we hadn't spent so much looking at how great your's are! IS that what you use, I have been thinking about picking up a black sheet! You probably can tell this, but I use a tablecloth from our wedding! It's huge, but it has a design on it, so I have to try and blur it out, sometimes it doesn't work! And I am rambling again! haha!

Amy J said...

haha, I just got your second comment and no worries, I read it just like you meant it! I didn't even notice what you were talking about until I re-read it! I love the chair! I just might have to copy you! I want to go to Michaels and pick up one of those ready to finish chairs and paint it!

Amy J said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amy J said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kim said...

Great pictures! She is getting so big.
Congrats on the new job, hope everything works out.

Aimee & Josh Jensen said...

OMG! seriously you are so nice!
ummm well I was really suprised, usually I know everything because I have a list of stuff. but now its all mylee i buy for so i had NO IDEA what I wanted! he did really good I think Lol

Anonymous said...

cute cute and cute. We are all entitled to kranky days right?
I love to watch a funny movie on those days but, ya know, I am not feeling like that much and never bored. Can you believe that?
ha.
Have a nice vacation and hope you all love the time together!

mademoisellechitchat said...

Hi!

Indeed, you are missed. Congrats about Phil receiving the position; God has HIS time, and He hates to be rushed.

The baby is beautiful.

Would you please tell me how you did the photo edit in the b&w photo of Cambria with the fuschia flower.

Thanks so much!

Jenn said...

Ok first, I think I am a bit jealous because by my calculations you all should be in cali! Cambria is a doll and congrats on Bob- I can't say Phil, it's too weird- getting a job!!! That is awesome and I am sure will take some stress off.

lv2scrpbk said...

Laura, you are doing an awsome job at the whole photo editing thing. Your pictures come out so BEAUTIFUL! Cami is sure growing up fast. Miss you lots. I haven't even been to the store in a long time. Hope you have fun in Cali.

Megan said...

Congrats to Phil to getting a job! I know what thats like.

I love the 1st pic of Cambria, the contrast between the orange shirt, white chair, and the black background, very nice.

Hope you guys had a great time in Cali!

sandalloons40 said...

Hey did you all have fun?

KeLSie ORdonEz said...

I love this orange shirt on her! It is soo cute!! I am going to have to learn to photoshop!! It looks like a LOT of fun!!!