So my life hasn't been too exciting lately, so sorry about the lame blogs.
Today Phil & I went to the Dollar Tree, for the first time in AGES! That place is kinda addicting! We only spent $7 on 7 items...yay for bargain shopping! And of the 7 items were these two things I picked up for Cambria.
The first one Phil really liked because it looks like a Hurley shirt. I like the colors.
The next one I just thought would be a cute summer skirt, because it's really light weight. I'm so excited to try them on her. And remember... they were only $1! Guess we're going to have to go there a little more often.
I was going to stay up for a little, but Phil just got home from a basketball game and he twisted his ankle. So it looks like I get to go play nurse. Happy Tuesday everyone. And only 4 more days until we go to California!!!
6 comments:
Wow! I never knew the $ store had clothes! I might have to check it out! Have fun in cali!
You got those at the dollar tree! SWEET! I love them both, I just might have to hit up the nearest dollartree and see if they have these!
I just went to that store and saw that they have cute tankini's for babies...so now my girls have a couple thousand swimsuits. They were 4 bucks!
I like what you found. Now i'll have to go back and see if i can find those!
how funny
i got those both and more like 3 months ago at dollar tree
and they don't have them anymore in the one i go to!
so funny!
3 DAYS...
Post a Comment