Sunday, May 25, 2008

WELCOME...

Paisley Lynne Blue
(Daughter of Ryan & Erica)
Picture was from my phone, so sorry it's not the best. I'm sure there will be more.
Born May 23rd, 2008. At about noon.
7lbs 12oz & 20 1/2 inches long.
Healthy and Happy. Mom and baby are doing great!

6 comments:

Amy J said...

How cute! I love newborns! I love the name too. Very cute

angiedunn said...

LOVE the newborns...all fresh from up above. So cute. Congrats!

It's been fun catchin' up! Looks like you guys are doing good up in UT! Cami couldn't be any cuter, that's for sure!

Kelsey said...

hey! cambria is so stinkin cute.. how are you?

Anonymous said...

cute little girl and nice name.
Ok, so I believe you all are leaving Friday????
I am almost done. Got some cute stuff for her for California.

Amy J said...

Hey! I am publishing it right now. it takes forever! I am working on our vacation pics from last year. Random question? Did you name Cami after the beach?

Amy J said...
This comment has been removed by the author.