Friday, June 20, 2008

Hard Shoot

This was my first attempt to take pictures of these four boys together. It was very busy at the park, so it was hard not to get people in the background. I NEVER could get all 4 smiling and looking at me. The 3 year old threw a fit at one point and refused to smile. I'm obviously not that great of a photographer, because the 5 year old had the sun in his eyes part of the time. Anyway, I did my best and will hopefully learn for next time. Here are a few shots from the shoot.
Carson 7
Brendan 5
Xander 3
Calyx 10months(just learned to crawl... yay)
We went down by the river and feed the ducks afterwards.
Everyone was given a piece of bread to feed the ducks. THIS is what Danyka decided do with hers. I guess she didn't feel like sharing.
Taylee is such a pretty little girl. I just had to get of picture of this happy little girl.
Cambria enjoyed the swing while I was off taking pics.
We decided to try it double time. Way cute!
She loved spending the day at the park. I can't wait to take her back and get a few more pics of her there. She was such a good sport.
I really like this picture of Ruby... I just wish she wasn't standing in a red tunnel that makes her face look funny.
Fun was had by all. We ate lunch, took pics, feed the ducks, got ice cream afterwards and enjoyed the day with the cousins.

10 comments:

Aimee & Josh Jensen said...

these look great! your never going to get everyone to smile!

Aimee & Josh Jensen said...

its too hard lol

Aimee & Josh Jensen said...

oh and I love the one with cami and the other one in the swing LOL

Amy J said...

These came out cute! You did great as always. Sounds like you guys had so much fun, I wish we could spend that much time outside in Arizona without melting!

Anonymous said...

You did a great job on the pictures. Needless to say, you have a gift. And the picture with Cami and the little boy in the swing is way too cute!

Anonymous said...

oh, I just loved the 2nd one of the boys that is like black and whiteish. I also loved the one with Cambria in the swing, she looks adorable as usual and happy!
take care of you.
miss ya

Aimee & Josh Jensen said...

umm i got them at target for like $5. so im pissed if they have those at the dollar store lol
i bought them way before she was born before i started making them lol

shabbyscrapper said...

hey...good job. just keep plugging away and remember that even the best photographers have to take dozens, even hundreds, of pics to get just one good shot!
the one of ruby...just change it to b&w and viola!, no more red!
i can see that cami will enjoy growing up in utah. she has lots of fun cousins to play with and great weather too! we could never offer her that here. she would have to spend most of her time indoors where it is air conditioned! by herself.
we bought an antique-looking cabinet at the potatoe barn yesterday, we put all the video stuff in/on it...below the new tv. looks good.

we have bunko here on wednesday. it will be fun to see all the girls, but we will miss having you there. we still haven't filled the last spot, so tiffani is going to come. that will be fun...i hardly ever see her anymore.
have a great day/week...i will keep checking in for updates!
give everyone a hug...take care of you. love ya!!!

Guthrie's said...

Great Pictures Laura! We recognized the "Duck Park" as one of our favorite hangouts when we visit our cousins. We'll be there next week. Hope you save a little cool weather for us - We're frying down here!

* Missy * said...

those pictures turned out great!! I really like the 2nd group picture of the boys!! :) how do you edit your pictures??