Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Killing time

I know I have done a few of these in the past, but I think this one's a little different. And quite frankly I just feel like typing and needed something to talk about. Amy came to my rescue when she tagged me. So here it goes...

5 things on my to do list:

1: edit a few photos of Bryson's soccer game and make a CD for Amy
2: eat a healthy snack...like string cheese, carrots and wheat thins
3: try to finish a scrapbook that I started months ago to try to sell... you may remember
4: play with Cami... get a little mommy daughter time in...maybe take her outside if it's not too hot
5: catch up on John & Kate plus 8
I know... really exciting, huh?

5 jobs I have had:

1: Nanny/babysit since I was 9 years old and then off and on until I was 19
2: Scrapbooks Etc as a Kids Class helper for Lesli (got paid under the table... so no taxes)
3: Barro's Pizza... fun HS job
4: Mervyn's... was lots of fun, I liked to dress up, but didn't get me enough hours to pay bills
5: Scrapbooks Etc again... full time... that's where I made a lot of me friends that I'm missing now

5 places I have lived:

1: MESA ARIZONA... lived in 4 different houses there
2: Clearfield UT

5 favorite snacks:

1: Mt. Dew Code Red... I'm trying to drink more water, but I'm still a sucker for this stuff
2: Pretzel's... love the salty crunchy mix
3: lately- Carrots... and yes, I actually like them
4: GUM, when I'm not eating I almost always have a piece in my mouth
5: Oreo's... with or without milk... YUMMY!

5 favorite desserts:

1: Chocolate cake... not too much frosting
2: Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough ice cream
3: a TWIST ice cream cone
4: Grasshopper Ice cream dessert cake thing... has oreo's on the bottom with chocolate/caramel syrup then mint chocolate chip/Oreo ice cream topped with cool whip. It's the best!
5: Apple Crisp

5 things you don't know about me: (this one might be tough for me and you may already know)

1: I hardly ever have my toes painted and it doesn't bug me.
2: I have a daughter who doesn't like to sleep at night right now, so I get ZERO sleep
3: I long to be pregnant again, but I'm trying to be patient for now
4: I'm trying to eat healthy... not necessarily lose weight, but not gain anymore
5: I don't have to clean very much right now(living with the in-laws) and I really enjoy that

5 things I would do if I were a billionaire: (or receive a million I'm taking it)

1: Donate (i have always wanted to do this)
2: Buy a house... not huge, but nice
3: Buy a family car (some sort of SUV...put money aside for gas)
4: Help my mom & dad build their house
5: Start savings for us & the kids

5 things I love:

1: My FAMILY
2: that I have a good marriage
3: The Gospel
4: the Beach/Sun/anything outdoors
5: Scrapbooking/Photography

I now tag... Melissa, Nataley, Carey Bentley, Lucia, & Erin Sellers. (trying to get peeps I haven't got before)

7 comments:

Amy J said...

I'm glad you did this! I agree its fun to read things others normally wouldn't write about. Finish that scrapbook girl! I want to see it!

Aimee & Josh Jensen said...

why september... how does he know he'll be ready then? lol

Amy J said...

I LOVE that scrapbook! How many pages to you plan on doing?

Erin said...

You're not getting much sleep? What a bummer! Has she always been a bad sleeper?

The belly is looking... flabby. Haha. What can you do? I can't wait until I can start working out - I say that like I actually WILL work out. We'll see. Nursing and sleeping are alright. It's getting better and better, but I'm still not used to getting out of bed every few hours. Do you ever get used to it?

Luci-lou said...

Thanks for tagging me! I've been waiting for this. I hope you'll enjoy my answers. Lol

Aimee & Josh Jensen said...

that is funny!
i can't believe that she didn't like it! i hope mylee doesn't do that lol

* Missy * said...

ive been tagged. lol :)

i like your to do list - i like john and kate too!! makes me realize that only having one isnt so bad lol