Monday, June 16, 2008

Look who's GROWING!

Cambria turned the big number 8 today.She is weighing 17.6 pounds. Is about 26 1/2 inches long. Wearing size 6-9 months clothes. In size 3 diapers. Eating lots of foods: graham crackers, puffs, vanilla wafers, cheerios, mashed potatoes, bread, canned baby food, Popsicles, milk of course, and just about anything she can get her hands on. She is growing so much these days... it's hard to keep up with her. She is starting to get a little brave and let go of things while she is standing up. Although she doesn't usually last too long standing up. I want to say first off... I took a lot of pics and couldn't decided which few to put up... so there might be a lot and I apologize. I was meaning to take pics all day and never got around to it until about 7:30. So we decided to make this an outside shoot. I also tried to take some with the theme "GROWING" in mind. Like shadows, stairs and the sky. So enjoy! And happy 8 months to Cambria!

Loves the necklace.
Loves her shoes! Yes, even Cambria knows how to throw a fit.
Daddy calmed her down. He's good at that.

11 comments:

Aimee & Josh Jensen said...

love love LOVE!!!!

Amy J said...

You are SO good! Seriously, I need to learn from yoU! She is so stinkin' cute! I can't wait for her and Payton be bestfriends

lv2scrpbk said...

You are doing so awsome with you photography skills. I love all the pictures you take. I wish you were still here to give me a few tips and photo editing.

Kim said...

You did a great job. I really like the last one I might have to copy that idea from you. Isn't just crazy how they get big so fast. I wish I could slow it down a little.

Miss seeing you at SBE!

Megan said...

I love your "growing" theme, my favorite of those is the shadow one! She definitely is growing up, so cute!

* Missy * said...

how cute!!! I LOVE the chalk board one!!! and i love her shoes :)

Anonymous said...

cute and more cutier. Love the necklace and those shoes.
adorable!

angiedunn said...

priceless {8th} photo shoot.
she's amazing.
{sweet outfit as well.}

enjoy that utah summer while we sweat our lives away!! (:

Aimee & Josh Jensen said...

you feel that way too because you've been trying or the empty feeling and loving being pregnant?

thanks! i wish you did live here then we could get skinny together :)

Becky said...

cute cute cute! you are soo good at taking the cutest pics! I love the last one--how cute is that!?! and looking at the long green green grass about made me drool--looks so fun!

Luci-lou said...

So cute Laura! I always love looking at your pictures. You do such a great job. Come take mine!