This was Cambria's first time eating a whole Popsicle all by herself. Her face seems a little hesitant in this pic.
But she was soon chowing it down!
I love how you can see the spit and juice rolling down her big belly and landing on top of her diaper.
Our nephew Bryson had a baseball game on Saturday. It was a little hot, but we are so glad we went. And the little guy did a great job; even if he does run the wrong way. lol
The picture says it all...
Bryson... so focused and ready to catch the ball!
Here's the best baseball player after he ran all 4 bases!
Cambria had a blast during the game. She even met a new friend(a little 3 year old girl that kept wanting to pick her up... it was cute).
Here she is again... just chillin.
Here's the best hubby and Uncle...Phil!
Me playing with Cambria during the game.
After the game we went down to SLC to the Gateway. They had an art show going on(that's not what we went for... but a nice surprise.) They had a bunch of students drawing with oil crayons or something... anyway, it was really cool and so I took a pic of a few of them.
"Pirates of the Sinkhole"
A cool beach one.
They were giving out a ton a free stuff. Among them were... BALLOONS(which Cami absolutely LOVED!)
and Dum Dum SUCKERS... the BEST! And the perfect size for Cami! Yum!
We spent Fathers Day with the Blue family. Eating dinner and hanging out outside. Cambria is a pro at getting messy. And when she's outside I let her get as messy as she wants.
Cute little hands all covered with Popsicle juice.
Enjoying her treat.
And playing in a little dirt too.
I'm so glad this little Princess isn't afraid to get down and dirty.

But she was soon chowing it down!
I love how you can see the spit and juice rolling down her big belly and landing on top of her diaper.
Our nephew Bryson had a baseball game on Saturday. It was a little hot, but we are so glad we went. And the little guy did a great job; even if he does run the wrong way. lol
The picture says it all...
Bryson... so focused and ready to catch the ball!
Here's the best baseball player after he ran all 4 bases!
Cambria had a blast during the game. She even met a new friend(a little 3 year old girl that kept wanting to pick her up... it was cute).
Here she is again... just chillin.
Here's the best hubby and Uncle...Phil!
Me playing with Cambria during the game.
After the game we went down to SLC to the Gateway. They had an art show going on(that's not what we went for... but a nice surprise.) They had a bunch of students drawing with oil crayons or something... anyway, it was really cool and so I took a pic of a few of them."Pirates of the Sinkhole"
A cool beach one.
They were giving out a ton a free stuff. Among them were... BALLOONS(which Cami absolutely LOVED!)
and Dum Dum SUCKERS... the BEST! And the perfect size for Cami! Yum!
We spent Fathers Day with the Blue family. Eating dinner and hanging out outside. Cambria is a pro at getting messy. And when she's outside I let her get as messy as she wants.
Cute little hands all covered with Popsicle juice.
Enjoying her treat.
And playing in a little dirt too.
I'm so glad this little Princess isn't afraid to get down and dirty.
Another update to follow this one a little later. Cambria turned 8 months old today. So we have to tell about her. Until then...
5 comments:
Yay! An update, my google reader isn't working so I've been having to check everyone's blog, and its a bummer to see nothing new! Looks like you guys had a lot of fun this weekend. And your pictures look so good!
How cute! I love all the pictures (thanks for putting some of Bryson & his game up too...I wish I could be there for that stuff!).
We'll be visiting the end of July and I'll be there for almost 2 weeks...which should give me plenty of time to take some family pics for you! I don't think it'll be a problem getting some cute ones with that adorable daughter of yours!
Oh how fun and I loved the popsicle shots, it is fun summer fun! Great Scrapbook page huh?
I love the fact that we get to keep in touch this way!!!
YIPPEE!!!!
I love the one of her getting dirty in the sand!
Wow she sure is growing up fast. What a little chunk. I love healthy babies with rolls. She is so beautiful.
Post a Comment