Monday, July 28, 2008

48 Steps!

Here is a video of how well Cambria can walk today. I just thought my mom would like to see. And then I also saw this video of Cambria throwing her toys out of the play pin while at the drive-in Friday night that I forgot to post. She would drop her toy, Phil would put it back in and she would through it back out. Last update for tonight. Later peeps

4 comments:

shabbyscrapper said...

thanks for that! of course, once again, i cannot see the keyboard through the tears. i just can't believe how fast they grow. she will be the mom before you know it!
it was fun to talk to you yesterday. we will work something out so we get to see you...one way or another!
love you!!

Amy J said...

That is just crazy! She is barely 9 months! Wish we could have hung out. Soon enough though lets hope!

LaNnErS said...

thanks..cambria is sooo cute..she's soo big..I think I'm going to put the pendants on etsy soon...if you really want one you can tell me the color of the background and what volcom sign..but ..yeah...

KeLSie ORdonEz said...

No worries Laura! Thanks anyways, though!!