I have been a HUGE slacker at leaving comments lately. I have been trying to spend less time on the computer, and so when I check my google reader there's like 40 new posts from everyone. I just want you all to know that I have read EVERY SINGLE THING you have posted, but I'm so sorry for not leaving you comments. Hopefully I'll do a little better this week. Hope you all enjoy your week. P.s. Cambria is a huge flirt and her new word is saying "buh-bye" while she waves to every person that walks by her. Too cute!
2 comments:
jeez i was wondering if you were mad at me... honestly LOL
i love the 48 steps... so amazing! im kinda glad mylee isn't that good at it yet because she is into everything as it is! LOL
and the toy video! mylee thinks its funny to do that with messy foods :)
how ... or where do you check if people left you comments?? I just go through all my recent posts and see if there is a new message... you way sounds much more efficient ;) lol
Post a Comment