Friday, July 11, 2008

First steps!!!!

So Cambria finally took more than 2 steps today. She would walk about 4-5 to get to the couch if we had a toy sitting on it. I haven't tried to get a video yet... but I WILL for sure tonight or tomorrow. I can't believe we are getting into this stage so fast and so soon. Our little girl sure is growing and learning so much so fast. We are excited to see how soon it will be until she can walk all over. So yay for walking!!!

10 comments:

Amy J said...

Oh my word! How exciting! This little girl is so advanced. I can't wait to see you guys! Let's hope her and Payton play nice :) Oh thank you, we could totally use some help. I have no idea what parts are nice and not, we don't have time to go look and we'll be renting (no time to buy) Do you know of any nice apartments or rental property management companies by chance??

Aimee & Josh Jensen said...

YAY!!! how funny. and right after you said she wasn't doing it lol

Aimee & Josh Jensen said...

cant wait to see the video!

Aimee & Josh Jensen said...

oh and you need a ticker showing how old she is.... and you need to change your info... it still says your expeciting your first in october! :)

careyttops or katelyn's kid kitchen said...

yay!!! that's so exciting. just watch out- soon you'll be wishing she was still just laying there. so fun tho.

that pic of her stickn' her tongue out (the last one) is soooo awesome! i love it so much!!!

Kapri said...

man she is stinkin cute! And walking? good luck! Rome was 15 months old when he walked and boy was I glad when he did because I was tired of carrying his 28 pound body everywhere!

lv2scrpbk said...

How exciting for you to be able to be home with her so you don't miss out. I can't believe she is going to be walking good in a few days. Girl you are in trouble now.

sandalloons40 said...

Hi,
Wow, that is great she is walking almost once they start look out. They won't stop.

Now time to get prego again! HUH Laura?????
Not pushing anything. LOL

Amy J said...

You are so sweet! i can't wait to move up there! We aren't so sure about ogden, it might be to far of a commute after all for dannon. we've been looking at Layton and Bountiful and a few suburbs like Holladay and Sugarhouse. We are having a hard time finding a nice place that allows dogs! It'd be heartbreaking to get rid of Sadie, especially since Payton loves her so much!

Amy J said...

Yeah we are going to rent first, there's no way we can buy before we have to move :( I can't wait to buy. We'll probably get an apartment with a 6 month lease and start looking when we get there. Are you going to buy the house I want so I can live vicariously through you??? And help decorate it?? lol The realtors website is www.jeremypeterson.com