Thursday, July 10, 2008

We Rock!

Yesterday I took a few pics with Cambria and she was LOVING the camera!
I'm giving her some LOVIN'!Too cute!(Cami that is... I look a little goofy)Let me see those tongues!She was yawning and I decided to join in. lolI just LOVE her KISSES!

We are... SO HAPPY TOGETHER!

11 comments:

lv2scrpbk said...

I am so excited I finally get to be the first to comment. LOL Cute pictures. It is always fun to take pictures with the babies. Hope you are doing good.
I have a show to do tonight for Sarah. I am so nervous. Wish me luck. I will blog tonight about it. Take care. Miss YA

Knot Sew Shabby said...

SOOO CUTE!! both of ya!!! I absolutely LOVE the last one with Cami's tongue to the side....sooo cute!!! Oh and we sold 1 and have four people who joined our "Favorite Sellers" so thats cool!!

Amy J said...

These are so cute! You guys are fun! And these pictures confirm that I like your hair short. Did you make a final decision though? Did you ever figure out how to do what you were asking me? Was it the korker ribbon?

The Dunmires said...

oh you guys are too adorable!

Kim said...

So cute! Baby kisses are the best. Aubrey was all about the kisses last night.

Anonymous said...

You are beautiful and that baby girl takes after you when it comes to her beauty too. Wicked cute pics!

ForeverSarahLee said...

Ok, so who is KnowSewShabby?

And I met up with mom today for my lunch break. Costa Vida... YUM! I totally told her about telling you to come down. She's looking into how much it would cost. Lol! So bug her about it.

I kow, cause I am totally needing to take a day or 2 off and come up there for a few days. I keep telling Brynn I'm gonna come visit again. I will. Don't worry!

P.S. I miss you too. All 3 of you! Love you tons & tons sista!

Amy J said...

Korker ribbon is curled ribbon. Maybe its the same thing you are talking about! You take ribbon and wrap it around a dowel and bake it, and it makes it curl. I just made some yesterday and its fun to play with! I'll show you some pictures when I upload them to etsy. Oh and look at my blog :) Exciting news!!!

Anonymous said...

so cute! She looks like her daddy with your sweet personality!

Aimee & Josh Jensen said...

OMG how funny. i still have to tie the back of mylees shirt like that!
I LOVE THE PICTURES!!!
Isn't it a blast. We have the best friends ever!

KP said...

aw soo cute!!!