
Friday we went to my nephews birthday party. Were Cambria went swimming, ate a Popsicle, played in the mud(which she absolutely LOVED), played with some Lego's, ate some fruit & got a pretty nice tan. In the wrinkles in her wrists and by her elbows it's still white. So cute!
Notice how clean she was in the first picture and then how messy and muddy she was in this next one.
Friday night we went out with Phil's brother and his wife to a pizza place. I thought it was good, but it was WAY to hot while we were trying to eat that I couldn't wait for our food to be gone so we could leave. It was a good night though... nice to chat and get out.
Saturday we started our day off at Costco. Getting our lunch in while we shopped. lol Gotta love those samples...at least we do! Then we had some friends come up from Provo. We went bowling; where the girls did better than the boys the first game & then the second game Phil came in first, me second, then the other Laura and then her husband Jake came in last. That was pretty fun. Cambria did ok, but it was a little dirty so I didn't want her to crawl around so she was a little mad at me. She was tired though. As you can tell from this next pic.
I just really loved this picture of Phil and had to share it. He's sure a good dad!
Sunday church was HORRIBLE!!! Cambria did NOT want to sit still for the life of her. And I forgot her bottle and she was ready for a nap. So finally after YW's got started I took her home, where she immediately fell asleep.
It FINALLY rained here, but just a little. I was so excited when I got up this morning and it was sprinkling. I still hope for more, but I guess we'll see. You can barely tell from this pic that it was wet, but it's the best I got.
I spent my morning painting my sis-in-laws bedroom(a surprise for her hubby who is gone for a month.) I can't wait to see the ending result. Then I played with the kids for a little and caught up on some laundry. Hope you all had a great week. Thanks for reading this long post.
2 comments:
Cambria's head looks HUGE in that picture of her eating the Popsicle. lol
HOW CUTE!!!
I love how messy she got!
Post a Comment