So I finally got a video of Cami walking. She is getting really brave and letting go of things on her own and starting to get pretty good at it. She still needs lots of practice, but is doing great so far. To watch the video it's on the top right of my blog "walking" and I'm working on one more video as well.
Cambria got 5 shots today. She was cranky in the lobby. We got her calmed down and then the doctor came in. She wasn't liking the fact that a strange man had to look at her, so she was screaming. Then it came time for shots and she laid there and then jumped when it happened. But her cry wasn't as loud as I thought it would be. It was a hurt, very sad cry. I wanted to cry for her. So sad. And the saddest thing is that she gets to go back in 4 weeks to get more. Poor kid. But I'm so glad to finally get caught up her her shots.
They said she weighed 18.12 pounds, but I think she is more than that. That would put her in the 50%. She is 27 inches tall and in the 25% for that. Her head is 17.75 and in the 75% for that.
So it's been a little crazy today, but I'm so excited for her to be walking. She's just so adorable! So yeah, check out the videos. Later peeps!
10 comments:
That video is awesome! Yay for her walking, she's only 9 months! That's great! So sorry about the shots, the first time Payton got her shots, I silently cried. It does get easier though. That's funny that you said that you think Cami weighs more than that because I thought the same thing when they weighed our little chunker. When she has surgery she weighed about 17.4, and now they say she weighs 17.10, which means she didn't even gain a pound since then! Again, so excited for her walking!
OMG!!! I LOVE IT!!!
how cute!
sorry about the shots. I would have cried lol
how cute --soo fun!!
Oh i know its so sad. but i had to film it because when she does it everyday its when we are in bed and going to sleep. usually she does the noise constantly for a good 10 minutes lol its so funny!
She's so cute. She like RUNS to the couch. She's still unsure, I can tell. But yay! I'm excited for her getting all strong and growing up. I know we'd all WISh that WE could be there to see those kid of moments in her life. But we're still glad she's doing well.
Love ya, miss ya, have a great weekend sis!!
Oh how fun! She's walking. That's so exciting. As for the shots it sounds like she did really well. Poor baby girl. And she is certainly growing. What a cutie pie!
that is so cute that she is already walking! dax is walking around things, but not quite there for walking. 9 months is really early! so fun. & so cute.
i can't believe she can walk! Her cue hair must giver her balance! Come visit soon Miss Cambria...you are too too cute!
Wow, she is walking pretty good. I love her little clicking noise...haha! SOoo cute!!
SO BASICALLY, SHE IS SHORT AND FAT, WITH A BIG HEAD...BUT REALLY, REALLY SMART! J/K
SHE'S ADORABLE! LOVE THE VIDEOS. DAD EVEN WATCHES THEM AND KEEPS ME UPDATED!
ONE OF THESE DAYS I WILL HAVE TO HAVE YOU GET ON YOUR COMPUTER AT A SET TIME AND TALK TO YOU OVEER MY WEB CAM!LOL HOW HI-TECH DOES THAT SOUND?
LOVE YA TONS!
Post a Comment