Friday, July 18, 2008

Memory Lane

1. As a comment, leave a memory that you and I had together. Don't worry if we aren't great friends... just write any memory that you can think of!
2. Then repost these instructions on your blog so I can leave a memory about you!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

My memory of my dear friend Laura,

I remember Laura being positive like myself and that was my first impression of her as my friend at the SBE store where she worked.

She was so very kind, caring and friendly to me! I miss her(boo hoo)

Erin said...

I remember jumping on your trampoline when we were really little and having so much fun. I always loved visiting all my Packard cousins!

Becky said...

giving birth, "nursing" our babydolls together!! funstuff! haha.

Michael & Kara said...

I remember when we all went on one of our many adventures to the plane graveyard. While we were in one of the planes, where the nose of the plane was in the air, we were being chased by some "killer" owls. ha ha... and while we were running in the plane... the nose all of a sudden decided to be on the ground... leaving us to fall a few feet down...we were all stunned in our places... Oh-- fun times

Luci-lou said...

I remember when I spent the night at your house. We slept out on the trampoline. That was the one and only time we had a sleepover. Sad! But, I did learn you like to make moaning noises while you sleep. That was a little interesting. Haha!

KeLSie ORdonEz said...

Ha Ha...these are funny!! Good times!! I remember when Calli Cowan(?), you, and I had a "talk show" and we video taped ourselves and all the drama going on!! That was hilarious and sooooo much fun!!!

Unknown said...

I remember one time the YW went to the lake, and there were like mice is the bathrooms, and some of the girls wanted to go in, and they didn't want to touch the handle, so you were all like, christine, lets use your skirt, and i was like, HECK NO! lol

Then one time at girls camp, we were all in the cabin talking, and Cali farted in her SB and you looked at her and was like, did you fart? and she was like, yea. and you were all like, well fan it then. haha then you and Lucia left. haha Sicko.