Thursday, July 17, 2008

*WARNING!!* some gross pics

So I got an e-mail from my sister today that showed some REAL pictures and some FAKE pictures. Just to show how pictures can be edited and make things look real on the Internet. These pictures I'm going to post below were all marked REAL and I thought I'd share a few with you. Some aren't gross, but there are two that are pretty bad.
This one is a dust storm in Iraq.This is a dead from that someone found in a can of peas. This is a forest fire in Montana.
This is a painting that looks SO real! Amazing!
If you DON'T WANT TO BE GROSSED OUT... STOP READING NOW!(not for this pic, but the next one after)
This is a real shoe. I want to know which one of you guys would actually wear this?

OK, HERE IT IS...

This is a LIVE worm found in a patients eye. YUCK!Sorry I for some reason I had the urge to share these with you guys. Thought they were kinda neat. Hope I still have a few readers after this post. lol Enjoy, and may you have better thoughts and imagines in your head here on out!

Oh, and I finally got that new video up; after loading the wrong one. It's of Cambria climbing the stairs. And my camera shut off so you don't get to see her reach the top, but she made it!

6 comments:

Amy J said...

Thanks for grossing me out! Good thing I wasn't eating lunch! Ew. Love the picture of Cami. I can't wait to see you guys!

Amy J said...

Hey, those were taken with my good camera and i blurred the edges because my house was kind of messy in the background. lol!

careyttops or katelyn's kid kitchen said...

that is soooo gross with the worm in the eye! is it really real?!
yikes!

cute photos of cami!

Daniels Family Established 2007 said...

YUCK YUCK YUCK! ewww, ewww! yuck. I have seen that on this mediacals how, a lady had one in her skull! and they just pulled it out and it was like a little whole in her head. yuck

Anonymous said...

I'm totally behind on all your blogs but your little girl is growing so fast and she is just a doll. What beautiful, smart, fast learning girl. And to be walking or trying to all ready...wow! Anyways the picture with the worm is gross and I used to work for an optometrist so I've seen some pretty gross things but that tops it all. Poor baby girl has to go get shots...Silas just got his and hated them but he took it like a champ. He cried and had a wee bit of a temp but he's fine. It just breaks my heart to see them get hurt even if it is for their good. Good luck!

Unknown said...

SICK!!!!
It is so gross how you and my sis are so alike!
You both love sick nasty stuff, you both love sporty things, and you both love babies! haha
Ok, you both have more in-common then that, But mainly the sick nasty part!!
Gross!
lol