Sunday, August 17, 2008

10 months

First off, at Phil's work this past week they held their own Olympics. Everyday they were supposed to wear a different Olympic color shirt and they would play games during break. Phil was very excited that he had own the soda drinking competition...just thought you'd all like to know. And then Friday was yellow shirt day and they we all given these bright yellow shirts to wear. Friday was also their work party, which everyone was to wear that shirt. Look at this next picture below and imagine a little room FULL of people wearing only this shirt. Phil thought he was going blind during the party. He sent me a pic on my phone of the room... I should pull that up somehow. And then he wore it while he cut the lawn Saturday morning and this is where I got my pic to show you guys the neon shirt. Cambria, just following Daddy around while he cuts the lawn. She has become the biggest "Daddy's Girl" these last few days. It's so cute! I love to see her reach for him and I love to see him get excited that she wants him. I love those moments!
And my not so little girl turned 10 months yesterday. I am still amazed at how well she is learning and growing. It's so fun to watch her play and interact with everything right now. She is such a happy little busy body. And loves to just walk, talk and play. She has such a cute personality and is still sleeping pretty good at night. I attempted to have a little photo shoot with her, but she was very tired and not cooperating. So I only took 5 pics and then thought I'll just get back to it later. Well, that later never happened. So out of the 5 here are the ones that turned out decent.

Face is a little bright, but I'm sure I can fix that.
Happy 10 months Cambria!

Last but not least, GO PHELPS! That's 8 for 8! How amazing is that? It was a close call for some, but the outcome was TERRIFIC! It's been so much fun watching the Olympics this year and I can't believe there's only one week left. Good luck to the rest of the USA teams!!

10 comments:

Amy J said...

Cute pictures! Seriously, I might have to make you take some of us. We have NO family pictures. Kind of lame, right? 3 more weeks and we'll be getting to utah about this time! Woo hoo! can't wait to see you and have the girls play!

Unknown said...

FUN!
Sorry. i don't know what else to say. my mind is a million other places.
but the smile box thing, is not worth it. it doesn't let you do much. :/

Aimee & Josh Jensen said...

cute pictures!
she looks like she would be picking apples!!! lol
Happy 10 months!
its gone by fast!

Amy J said...

Hey! We live in Mesa right now. I made the shop banner in scrapblog, they have some new stuff!

Less than 3 weeks! Woo hoo!

Amy J said...

I am still working, through this week. So my last day will be the 22nd and I can't wait! I had a day off last week and LOVED not working!

Amelia Johnson said...

Check out blingblingbyamelia (dot) blogspot (dot) com for a BLING GIVEAWAY! Contest ends August 25th!

liz eaton said...

hey laura,

i saw your comment on my blog. i dont know your email, i was thinking about selling some of the books. but i dont know. would you be intrested in one? email me if you want, then i will have your email too. its lizkeaton@gmail.com

shabbyscrapper said...

love the shot of her feet on the chair!

it was so much fun "talking" to cami this morning!

can't wait to see ya'll...less than two weeks!

love ya!!

Kinsey said...

Cambria is so cute, and so big! It's so fun watching babies learn new things! Hope you are doin good in Utah!

KOCHERHANS said...

She's adorable Laura. I love the pictures. Where do you buy her clothes. She is always dressed so cute. I am loving the cute shoes. Can you believe she'll be one in a couple months. They are flying by. Its crazy.