My friend Becky posted this on her blog and I knew I just had to share it.
Learn Chinese in 5 minutes (You MUST read them aloud)
English - Chinese
That's not right! - Sum Ting Wong
Are you harbouring a fugitive? - Hu Yu Hai Ding
See me ASAP - Kum Hia Nao
Small Horse - Tai Ni Po Ni
Did you go to the beach? - Wai Yu So Tan
I think you need a face lift! - Chin Tu Fat
It's very dark in here! - Wai So Dim
I thought you were on a diet! - Wai Yu Mun Ching
This is a tow away zone! - No Pah King
Our meeting is scheduled for next week! - Wai Yu Kum Nao
Staying out of sight - Lei Ying Lo
He's cleaning his automobile - Wa Shing Ka
Your body odor is offensive - Yu Stin Ki Pu
Great - Su Pa
5 comments:
Haha weiredness!
I know Arabic. I think thats a little easier than Chinese!
that's so funny!
and I love phil's neon shirt!! freebie shirts are teh best!
oh, and i love cambi's shoes...so cute! i think i want a pair!
I think I might have just peed a little...so funny!
That's fun! It totally sounds like when you're getting a pedicure and they say " only 5 dollar more!"
So funny. I have heard these before but its been forever and it made me laugh all over again. Poor little Cami and her eye. That is so sad. It looks painful. Yes, camping should be an interesting experience. I think she will LOVE it though. I still can't believe she is walking. It will be many moons before Brody is even close to that. By the way, I haven't made a single bow or flower in my life - I am so un-crafty it's not even funny. I got all of my flowers from Heather Anderson. I had a couple parties for her and every flower I have I got for free from doing the parties. It was awesome. I do have just about every color. I can't get enough of them. I wish I could make them - I'm sure I'd be obsessed with it. Do you make Cami's bows and things? She always has cute ones in and cute bracelets and necklaces too - she is always decked out. Girls are so fun. Everytime I see a cute outfit or bow or flower or necklace or anything I tell Anne that's why I'm glad I had her!! Boys are fun too, but there's something about a cute little girl. And Cami is C-U-T-E!
Post a Comment