I think Cambria might be growing, 'cuz she's been VERY clumsy this past week.
So the other night we were over at my sis-in-laws house for her birthday and we were all out back. Cambria was just walking around and playing with the kids. I had gone over to the side of the house to look at a pumpkin and a few minutes later I hear her screaming and Phil is holding her. She had fallen in a hole that was at the bottom of the slide and had hit her cheek on the slide. Immediately it turned blue/purple.
These aren't the best pics, because I was snapping them really fast. But this was maybe a minute after it happened.
A sack of frozen fruit to help ease the pain? Nope, that didn't last long.
It was her bottle that she wanted.
She fell asleep not too long after that and slept PERFECT that night.
This was the next morning. Poor thing!
This was her first MAJOR boo boo. It was so sad to see her crying and not much that I could do for her. It's starting to look a little better, but you can still tell her cheek is kinda puffy.
A sack of frozen fruit to help ease the pain? Nope, that didn't last long.
It was her bottle that she wanted.
She fell asleep not too long after that and slept PERFECT that night.
This was the next morning. Poor thing!
This was her first MAJOR boo boo. It was so sad to see her crying and not much that I could do for her. It's starting to look a little better, but you can still tell her cheek is kinda puffy. I'm looking forward to camping next weekend and seeing how she does there. We're going to have to keep our eyes on her every second.
7 comments:
Oh poor baby girl. That doesn't look like it feels too good. She's got a nice little shiner there though.
HOW SAD! YES we are going to be in your ward! YAY! And I sure hope I can bring buddies, I don't see why not! That'd be awesome to work out together! I can't wait until Sunday, just so I can say we are moving NEXT WEEK! 16 days left I think?? And I am SO jealous you are going camping! We didn't go much last year and haven't this year at all. Have fun!
cute pjs!
mylee just sleeps in a diaper...too hott here lol
poor baby! mylee has been extra clumsy too! maybe its something in the air lol
hope she forgot about it!
Poor Baby! I hope she is better soon. There's not a worse feeling as a mom than a hurt baby and knowing you can't do anything to make it better. Have fun camping and I can't wait to see all your cute pictures.
poor little cutie!
this is the start of those moments when they fall so much!
just a part of their learning how to walk and adjust to maybe wanting to know how to run!
She is always adorable!
awwww...owwwww!
give her a big hug from grandma who.
1 1/2 weeks...
Thats no fun! Poor Cami! :(
Geatan is getting pretty clumbsy himself.
Lastnight... He stood up on his own, and fell back, then he hit his head trying to climb on his walker & jumper, and then he waked his eye on the TV corner! He had instant bruise and a puffy eye. It was sad. lol
These kids!
Post a Comment