Monday, September 22, 2008

No patience!

The computer is being EXTRA slow today and I have tried a few times to upload a few photos, but with NO LUCK! And I'm done! Words will have to do for now.
It's been rainy the last few days and I'm loving EVERY MINUTE of it! I think we even had a little snow on the mountain tops this morning, but have melted now.
Cambria can shake her head yes or no. It's fun to ask her random questions and see which one she does as her answer.
We hung out with Amy & Dannon 3 time in a 24 hour period. And saw Dannon & Payton at church(Amy was sick.) It has been so much fun getting to know them. We are so much alike and have a blast every time we get together. We took some more photos of the girls together, but those need a little editing and so you'll have to wait for those.
I have been working with my sister-in-law on projects once a week and it's helping me get into GO mode! I have been a little more motivated to pull out the scrapbook & bows/flower making stuff. And I have even got started on Christmas shopping. I'm hoping to be done be the end of October, but we'll see.
Phil has been so good with Cambria lately. I think we are both loving this stage that she is in. She is funny and outgoing and we just LOVE HER!!!
I think that's long enough for now.
Happy Monday!

7 comments:

Amy J said...

Ok, first of all, I swear I have NOT been waiting around for you to post pictures from Saturday night, even though it may seem like it since I'm commenting like 5 minutes after you posted this! I just finished cleaning and was taking a break!

If you need to post pictures, you are welcome to come over here and use our computer! Thats so fun you are doing a project once a week, I need to get some motivation and start crafting again.

Thanks again for all the fun this last weekend!

ForeverSarahLee said...

I am jealous you get to make that kind of time to do such things. I wanna be creative & crafty SO bad, but feel I never have the time for it. Ugh! Lucky...

I miss you guys. I miss hanging out w/you. I miss Blue's randomness. I miss laughing with & at Cami. Lol! :o)

Okay, call me one of these days when you get a chance so I can tell you about the latest Matt bullshit... I wish it'd just be over with already!

Sheri Lee said...

I love to get my Christmas shopping done by Halloween, too! It is the biggest relief because the holidays get so crazy!

shabbyscrapper said...

i'm telling mom...sarah said a bad word!!

anyway, i'm glad to hear you are making friends and having fun.YEA!

we showed kaiti the video of cami crumping. i think she had more fun watching us grownups laughing than watching the actual video! too crazy!!

be sure to take lots of pictures and videos...they grow up way too fast!! trust me!

love ya tons!!

Anonymous said...

yes I love the videos and your photos and you posts with or without photos! Everyone misses you!
take care

Unknown said...

Hey! I thought i commented already!
Oh well. I was ganna say..
Thats a good idea to get all Christmas shopping done before Christmas.
And.. I LOVE snow! bring me back some! haha jk
PS: Let me know if i can help with anything! I will! ;)

Kinsey said...

Check out my blog, I gave you an award!