Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Payton

Cambria has a new best friend! Her and Payton play SO well together! We have had many play dates and lots of photo opps! These next 2 were taken on Saturday night...Cami didn't want to cooperate.But Payton wasn't shy.
I took some more photos of Payton for her 9 Month SHOOT! (check it out)

What a doll!

And you can go to Amy's BLOG to see more!

5 comments:

Amy J said...

Love the puckered lips in that picture of Payton, between that, her diaper always hanging, and the way she flirts with men... I think we've got trouble on our hands!

Aimee & Josh Jensen said...

cute!

Unknown said...

SO CUTE! I LOVE the naked baby photos. So classy. haha

Anonymous said...

nakey pictures=adorable! so so cute!!!

The*Evans*Family said...

So cute. That one at the top with Cami trying so desperately to get off the chair is too funny. Love it.