My mom and sis Sarah sent me birthday cards...that I got early. Aren't they awesome?! Thank you both so much! FYI: My birthday is this Saturday. And I have a few new videos up, so check those out on the right. Later
Hey Laura!! It's Stacey (Gurr) Dodds. Anyways, I was just blog hopping and saw your blog! You have such a cute little family! Your little girl is just adorable!!! I love the pict with her and another girl naked in the chair together! So cute! Hope all is going well, take care!
5 comments:
Happy Birthday to you!!
cute videos
i love the one where she is sleep drinking lol too cute
Haha, love the videos, especially the peek-a-boo...man my voice is manly!
Hey Laura!! It's Stacey (Gurr) Dodds. Anyways, I was just blog hopping and saw your blog! You have such a cute little family! Your little girl is just adorable!!! I love the pict with her and another girl naked in the chair together! So cute! Hope all is going well, take care!
I hope you have a happy birthday!
Post a Comment