about a new pair of shoes.
They seemed really nice and looked pretty dang cute.
Cambria wore them for only a short time.
They were a little too big; so they fell off and then she stomped on them.
She went on to play in the water and forgot all about them.
The shoes started to get lonely.
They tried to get closer to see if they could join in on the fun, but weren't having any luck.
Cambria made her way back and started the search for her long lost shoes.
When she finally spotted them, she made the journey to get them back.
And she held on to them as tight as she could and promised never to leave them behind again. lol
And they both go on... happy as can be.
The End.(I'm not a poet and clearly not the best writer, but you get the point... Right?!)
13 comments:
I think you did a great job... what a cute little story... you should turn it into a little scrapbook.
Cute shoes, story, and pics.
Ok, I was sweating (being dramatic) reading this thinking something had gone wrong with the shoes, like they fell apart or something in the end! This was so cute, and I agree, you should turn it into a mini scrapbook, maybe like a board book one. Glad to hear the shoes are ok and they live happily ever after!
my girls have those in pink (compliments of target). Althought, their feet were too chubby to fit in them.
They look cute on her!!
cute! and so clever!
oh and wrong lol
remember we meet before i started the blog
i found you on myspace under a browse for pregnancy lds girls my age remember lol
Aww. So cute.
A girl can't abandon cute shoes for too long.
Great job with the pics BTW. :)
omg...the crumping video is freakin hilarious!!! you should put it on you tube!
OMG i just saw the video So funny!
Mylee runs over and starts dancing and laughing. so funny! i wish we would have gotten them together... they would have had so much fun!
cute. i love your daughter. she's so adorable and fun to look at!
Those shoes are SO cute! You are great with a camera.
And they lived happily ever after............. you are so cute as I really was getting into this story! LOL
I love poetry and writing.
Miss ya and she looks great in green just like you would.
I love this story Laura! Your daughter has great taste in shoes! I was also expecting something to have happened to the shoes, but I'm so glad nothing did happen and that Cami was once again reuinited with them and happy! :)
Post a Comment