Thursday, October 9, 2008

Another bill

About a month ago I posted that we finally "owned" Cambria because we had her all paid off. Well, we don't! We got another bill in the mail YESTERDAY! She's almost a year old. I just don't believe that it can take this long for them to bill you. I think you shouldn't have to pay it if it takes them that long to get it to you. They should know when you leave the hospital how much you owe and bill you within that month. This bill is only $9, but STILL! I think it's ridicules!

4 comments:

Daniels Family Established 2007 said...

hey, thats a stinker! check into the bills, because this far it could be an error. 95% of medical billing have errors! crazy!!! atleast its 9 dollars, but if your like me, I dont want to pay even a dollar, if I dont have too! hehe

Amy J said...

Thats so lame! I agree, getting bills a year later is not very professional, and yet it happens all the time. Grrr!

Anonymous said...

yea that is crazy. What hospital was she born at? Well, now since this is paid, time for another one right???
How many children do you wish to have?
I always prayed for 3 and that is what I got. i mean it is amazing as I had a hard time conceiving without a surgery. But, my 3rd child was conceived without a surgery. What a blessing in disquise as I was not planning on him but, like I said I prayed for 3. YIPPEE.

Ok, so I bet your weather is grand. It is spring(ish here) and nice. Oh and Angie may move and that is sad for all of us scrap girls but happy for her.

take care

ForeverSarahLee said...

9 dollars?
LOL!