Cambria got to play in the jump house, probably for the last time cuz it's getting a little wet. Her shirt says "My aunt is HOT!" Given to her by her Aunt Sarah. Thanks! It's still a little big, but she looks cute in it. Thanks again!
So content to be doing her own thing.
Having fun playing in the dirt.
I just can't resist getting photos of chunky legs in short shorts...and can you see all the dirt on her legs? Love it!
My big girl, just wondering around the yard, doing whatever she wants and as happy as can be!
I got the chance to watch Payton while Amy went to get her hair cut. She kept crawling over to the jumper and trying to play with it, so I put her in and she was jumping like crazy. Cambria didn't like this toy at all, so it's nice to know that someone does. Isn't she just a doll?
She bounced herself to sleep. About 10 minutes after this photo she woke up, started jumping and was right back to sleep. Too cute!
Last Friday Amy and I went to the Making Memories Warehouse SALE! We found some metal embellishments for only 25/50 cents. A lot of stuff was only a dollar. I think we got a good deal going on the last day cuz they restock everything in the morning, but being the last day they had marked stuff down even more to try to get rid of it. It was great and I only spent 12 bucks. The girls did a FAB job!
Both of the girls fell asleep on the way home.
Now that it has begun to get a little wetter outside...all of these night crawlers are coming out of the dirt. They are everywhere and it's a little gross.
A few cousins came over to play the other day. Cambria just loves to be around them and join in whatever it is that they are doing. She is such a big kid.
Cambria and Dani would follow each other everywhere. Even out into the street.
They found some rocks on the side of the house.
It kept them entertained for quite some time.
They went around back and Cami found some dirt. Can you see it around her mouth and on her tongue?
It was fun to have some cousins over to play with.Amy & I met up to do a fall project. We had seen these pumpkins on a few blogs and thought we would give it a shot. I haven't sewn since a class I took in 8th grade... so I was a little nervous. These aren't quite done, but here's what I got done yesterday.
So now that I have the basic shapes, I want to add some buttons, maybe a few tags or a little ribbon to finish them up. I'll show you a photo of the end product if I get around to finishing them. lolIt's been pretty relaxing for us this past week. I'm really loving the cooler weather and all the fall decor. Hope you all have a great rest of the week.
5 comments:
Yes, those little worms are everywhere now, kind of gross. I love how your are turning out! You did pretty dang good for not sewing in how many years??
Cami is just one of the cutest things ever!!! And yo answer your question, yes it was our plan to get prego again as soon as we could after Casen was born. Good to hear from you! Glad your doing well!
I can't believe how big Cami is getting. She is adorable! Also I love all the crafts you do, I am so glad you take pics of them. Take care!
Adorable photo's... of course!
wow...laura and a sewing machine...who knew?
j/k
they are turning out very cute! isn't it fun to have your own little space to decorate? someday you will have a whole house...it will feel like a big blank canvas just waiting for your personal touch.
Post a Comment