Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Chocolate Pudding

Cambria loves to feed herself! This feeding turned into a lot more playing and a lot less eating.First she tried using her spoon to draw.Then she really started getting into it and using her hands.You can have lots of fun while making a mess.She was thrilled!And when you just can't figure out how to use your spoon...just try to drink it.I didn't mind her getting messy one bit. It kept her entertained for a good 15 minutes and she was loving it!Yummy Chocolate Pudding!I took a few videos of her playing. The one I'm going to post right now is not the best, but the other one is kinda long and I can't figure out how to post it yet. So for now you can check out the shorter video on my sidebar and if anyone knows where I can upload a big file video...let me know. Thanks!

8 comments:

Amy J said...

You are awesome for letting her do this! Especially in clothes!

Aimee & Josh Jensen said...

How cute!
and very messy lol

Aimee & Josh Jensen said...

that trick or treating video. lol
it looks so hard to walk in. poor thing lol

and ilove how there is more pudding on the high chair then her bib... so much for that lol

Daniels Family Established 2007 said...

love it!!! so cute, I like in the video when the cereal gets stuck to her hand, and it eventually flys off haha~!

angiedunn said...

so messy.
and i'm glad you agree: so worth it.

whatever keeps 'em busy & happy, i say. (:

cute, cute, cute.

shabbyscrapper said...

ABOUT THE VIDEOS MAKING ME SAD...DON'T EVER STOP SENDING THEM (AND PICS). TRUE THEY MAKE ME SAD, BUT YES, IT WOULD BE WORSE TO NOT SEE HER/YOU AT ALL!!!

WE EACH HAVE TO DO/BE WHAT'S BEST FOR OUR OWN LITTLE FAMILIES. THEN WE JUST LEARN TO DEAL WITH IT. I AM GRATEFUL THAT SHE HAS A GRANDMA SHE CAN BE CLOSE TO...EVEN IF IT ISN'T ME. I TRY TO REMEMBER WHAT IS BEST FOR CAMI (AND YOU).

I AM A BIG GIRL. I CAN CRY WHENEVER I WANT. AND BE GRATEFUL THAT YOU ARE ALL HEALTHY. SOMEDAY, WHEN SHE IS OLD ENOUGH, SHE WILL KNOW WHO I AM. EVEN IF I HAVE TO BE THE FARAWAY GRANNY.

I WILL KEEP YOU POSTED ABOUT OUR HOUSING SITUATION! PRAY FOR US.
LOVE YA!!

Braydens Blog said...

I agree you are awesome for letting her do this. I have not let Bray do that yet. Anyways shes such a doll and getting so big. I hope I get to see you guys when your down here on christmas. We have to get the kids together!!! Much Love SHANNA

lv2scrpbk said...

Don't you just love how our kids think they are supposed to play with their food instead of eating it? These are the funniest pictures. Hope you are feeling good with new pregnancy and all.