Tuesday, November 4, 2008

New

I posted a video of Cambria walking down the side walk in her costume with her bucket. Just for you MOM! So go check that out!
We bought a laptop last night. It's an HP Pavilion dv7-1135nr. Not that that means anything to any of you, but it's an HP and I love it! I'm so excited we finally have our own computer where I can download my photos and photo shop programs and do all the things I have been dreaming of doing. Phil is finally able to load his ZUNE program so he can download new songs onto it. We just can't be happier with it.
Sunday afternoon Cambria fell off the couch and hit her face on a ledge. She split her chin open and hit her teeth, which caused them to move back up into her gums and they were bleeding for about an hour. She fell asleep soon after and we were able to get a better look at her. Luckily she didn't need stitches and her teeth had started to fall back down into position. Monday her lip was swollen but everything else was looking better. And today she finally looks like herself again. It was so sad to see her so miserable, but unfortunately this isn't going to be the last scare we'll get.
I have off and on days when I'm feeling sick and good. Mostly it's just hard for me to eat anything, which makes me really weak. I know I need to eat, but when you know it's not going to stay in your stomach it's hard to force yourself to eat. This has been so different this time around... maybe it's a boy. lol We still have a few more months until we know though. Hope you all have a good week. Sorry this is boring and I have no photos to post. Don't forget to check out the video. Later Peeps!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Poor baby girl. I definitely am not looking forward to this getting hurt stage. Silas has all ready conked his head a few times in the living room from just scooching around. As for feeling sick off and on I hope it goes away soon for you...and maybe you will get a boy. That would be cool. Then again I guess it would be cool no matter what since babies rock so much :) Congrats on the laptop too...I'm sure everyone will expect to see tons of photos now though. Have a great day!

Amy J said...

Very cute video. Yay for getting the laptop finally! Hope you start feeling better, you know if you ever need anything I'm just around the corner!

Daniels Family Established 2007 said...

poor girl! thank goodness she did not need stitches!
When I was prego with hunter, I threw up everything! And sometimes nothing! I lost weight....maybe its a boy!

Anonymous said...

oh my love the video. Was she a heavy bug?

Eat those Saltine crackers Laura and apple juice, really they work. Perhaps you are having a boy as I heard more people get more sicker with boys. I had IV's in my arms from 16 weeks on with my middle child Andrew. So, very ill, lost 40 lbs.
Wow, so you take care of yourself.
I hope your madre wont' mind if you give your little sweetie a {kiss} from little old me.
sorry about her boo boo!

shabbyscrapper said...

thanks for the video...i tried to post,but it wouldn't let me. i would have been the first comment...boo hoo! ilove seeing her being a big girl, so grown up. it makes me cry, but i will get over it. it still kills me to see her being her grandma's little shadow/helper, when she doesn't even have a clue who i am! alas...

we are going to look at a couple of houses...one of them has a pool! but it is 20 minutes from skyline (according to mapquest). i'm still a little nervous, but we've gotta do what we've gotta do.

we got our eviction letter yesterday and have to be out by 5:00 pm new year's eve...so why wait? we will move as soon as we can find another place to go! and be settled (sort of) before christmas.
plenty of room for visitors!!! yea!!!

miss ya...love ya!!!