Monday, November 10, 2008

Cooking with Daddy

Last Thursday we were making Spaghetti for dinner and Cambria wanted to helped. So Phil gave her a spatula and she stuck it right in the bowl and started to poke around.
It's so fun to see her help out...especially when it's with Daddy. I love the little moments like that one. Cambria is growing so much and she's so fun to be around. She is always keeping us entertained and is always on the go. I just love her so much!
I have 4 new videos that I'm trying to upload, so keep checking for those. There is one of Cami and Phil cooking together. One of her showing us her silly puckered lips. And of course TWO MORE dancing videos. She is always dancing, sorry of you're sick of dancing ones, but that's what we get most of us and we love it!
AND I have my first appointment this Wednesday. I'll get to hear the heartbeat, get an ultrasound and probably get a pap as well. I'm looking forward to this day.

8 comments:

Aimee & Josh Jensen said...

oh fun pap lol
yay you'll get to know your exact due date!!!

i love the puckered lip one. it just cracks us up when mylee does it

Unknown said...

I just got my first pap since birth. It hurt so bad! :( My Dr. was amazed at how much weight i have lost in 10 months. He said by this time next year, i should be 140! I can't wait! I hate pap-smears! But i love ultra sounds, and heartbeats! Such a priceless moment. :)
Good luck! Put up some photos and maybe a video of your new baby! :)

Aimee & Josh Jensen said...

OMG!!! its so funny what they come up with when the music is on. Mylee is sitting here danicing and pointing to cami on the computer lol

So cute... i love the foot dancing in the video lol
and the booty shaking :)

Braydens Blog said...

OMG those are so cute!! Kaiti is watching it with me and saying look theres hambria and thats how she says her name to its cute. Anyways She dances really good for such a lil girl!!!

shabbyscrapper said...

I HAVEN'T HAD A CHANCE TO WATCH THE VIDEOS YET...BEEN A LITTLE BUSY LOOKIN GFOR A PLACE TO FRIGGIN LIVE...AND MY COMPUTER AT WORK IS TOO SLOW. BUT I WILL WATCH THEM TONIGHT.
WE WENT TO LOOK AT A HOUSE LAST NIGHT AND FELL IN LOVE. THE GUY CALLED THIS MORNING AND ASKED DADDY HOW SOON WE WANT TO MOVE IN!!!

IF OUR CREDIT CHECKS OUT, WE WILL MOVE THANKSGIVING WEEKEND! AND JAKE WENT TO INTERVIEW FOR A JOB THIS MORNING...SO KEEP YOUR FINGERS CROSSED FOR ALL OF US!

IT IS IN BFE QUEEN CREEK...BUT IT IS HUGE AND HAS TONS OF ROOMS...A PLACE FOR EVERYONE!

EVEN A PLACE FOR YOU WHEN YOU COME TO VISIT...YEA!!! WHAT IS IT? LIKE 5 WEEKS OR SOMETHING! CAN'T WAIT...PARTAY!!
LOVE YA!!

ForeverSarahLee said...

I love how she totally goes to bend over & pick up the ball... but stops mid grab to shake her groove thang. LOL!

shabbyscrapper said...

GREAT VIDEOS! SO FUN TO WATCH...

Anonymous said...

You guys are great parents! It's good that you're keeping a record of it all.. you forget how fast they grow!