I went to my first appointment yesterday. I absolutely LOVE my new
OBGYN! I needed a PAP and he was so gentle, I didn't feel a thing. He was just great with everything. Here's a belly pic at 10weeks 4days, I know it's not interesting yet, but here it is.

We got an ultrasound, where we were able to here the heartbeat. It was 178, which is pretty high and we're guessing it's another girl, but will find out for sure in just 8 short weeks.

These photos are ones that I took of the paper they gave us, so they didn't turn out very well. I need to scan them and see if I can get a better turn out. After measuring the baby's body they said I was right on track...10 weeks 4 days DUE JUNE 6TH. That's what I was guessing all along.

It was very reassuring to hear the heartbeat and see the baby. Makes everything feel a little more real. We are so excited for the little one to join our lives in a few months. I've been feeling GREAT! Now we just pray that everything goes perfect from here on out.
20 comments:
WHAT A BEAUTIFUL BABY! j/k
glad you are feeling good. you realize that your due date is right smack in the middle of our beach house week! what on earth are you going to do?
we will keep you all in our prayers and pray that the pregnancy goes well.
we are still waiting to hear back from the house guy..he's doing a credit check.
keep ya posted! give everyone a big hug! love ya tons!!!
again shut up skinny! lol
i should just get over it, because i will never look like that lol
congrats! mylees heartbeat was always at 160 and so was this babies... so we will see as well because everyone i ask said the heartbeat is just a myth. my friend had a boy and it was high when her girls was always at 135!!!
was he/she moving alot?
Congrats again! Glad to hear that everything is going good. Can't wait to hear if it's a little girl or boy.
they said 6-8 weeks. i'll know for sure when i go in for my next appointmnet on the 20th because we will schecudule it then! I can't wait! i bet you can't eiter :)
Oh my goodness! So cute! lol
I'm glad everything is going ok so far!
Are you mad at me or something? lol
I haven't herd anything from you since you came down last... :(
-Christine
How fun. I can't wait to hear what you guys are having! Glad you've been feeling better.
I'm glad everything went well for you!! i thought the pics of the baby were pretty good. I could tell what was what :)
I'm glad everything went well for you!! i thought the pics of the baby were pretty good. I could tell what was what :)
well my last appointment was the 19the last month. so i only have appointments every month... the ultrasound was just scheduled in between the two lol
I love him too! Congrats on your 1st. appt. I'm glad everything went well. We are excited for you, and I'm so glad you like Johnson. He has been so good to us:)
Yay!! I love sonograms and hearing that heart beat! There is nothing like it. I was pregnant at that same time, but last year and I swear it's the BEST time to get pregnant because you have the holidays, new year, and in just a few short months after that you'll have a baby. It goes by way fast.
congrats!!
hope all goes well.
Cami looks adorable in her costume! my kids and i were oooooing and ahhhhing over all her cute pics!!
I was thinking a boy, but sounds like a strong girl! YIPPEE!!!!
You won't need to purchase anything then. I wished twins. LOL
I mean if you stay home how grand that would of been, 1 boy, 1 girl.
Ok, well the most important thing is
take care of yourself and we shall continue to pray for your health, the baby's!
Miss ya.
by the way I am stumped. What is the name of that song you little one is dancing too? I can't think of it? Is that a movie, video or DVD?
thanks so much!
Holy cow you look so tiny. I am very excited for you and how exciting to have another one! Hopefully all will continue to go well. Cute little peanut you got there ;)
Wow! I didn't know that you're pregnant, how exciting! Congratulations! Yep, we've been busy, so I had to play catch up. :) Grant has only actually been a few times because we had regional conference one Sunday and went to Chris's family's ward another to hear his siblings talk. It's been a little rough, but hopefully he'll enjoy it soon. :) Thanks for asking!! And if you have any tips, pass em' my way!
we should get thegirls together when you come down and take prego pics ;)
You do realize my birthday is June 4! So I am obviously hoping you'll be 2 days early! Wait.. you do realize your baby will be a Gemini, right? We'll talk! ha-
Yes, I will be around during Christmas and would love to get together again! I can't wait to see you!!! =)
Miss ya!
Still looking skinny!!! We are due almost exactly a month apart!
I love that you are posting your totally flat stomach! I hope you know that many people don't look like that- not pregnant! :) Glad your baby is healthy!
Post a Comment