These next few photos were taken last week sometime. It's been awhile since I had taken a photo of Cambria and I together. So I took a few snap shots while we were messing around one night. She's eating something in this first one, but I still like it.
I absolutely ADORE her and just love giving her kisses!

Friday night we met up with a coworker of Phil's and his wife. We went to dinner and then went back to their place and played a little guitar hero. It was our first time playing it...we are usually playing rock band. It was a blast though! Sorry about the red eyes... no time to edit.
Cambria was having just as much fun as we were. She would dance to all the songs and even try to steel the guitar so she could get in on the action. 
She was going to town! 
It was so fun to met them and we are looking forward to the next time we can get together.
Saturday night we got to see some old friends from AZ who were up here for the week. We just went to dinner and then came back over to our place and talked for a little. Sorry no pics.
Sunday Cambria turned 13 months! She now weighs 20 pounds. Wears size 12-18mth clothes. Loves talking on the phone, wearing shoes, reading books, playing with other kids, saying mommy(all day long :) ), giving Eskimo kisses and so much more that I know I'm forgetting. The newest thing with her is that she is going to nursery. I'm a leader and so she gets to tag along. She LOVES every minute of being there. She does really good too. She actually does better in the older class where we make projects, color, play with play dough, have singing/story time. The other class just plays with toys pretty much and she gets bored in there. This next photo I tried to snap right before we left for church, but she wouldn't sit still. 
So I tried again after we got back from church, and still really no luck. This girl is ALWAYS on the go... it's hard to get good photos of her just sitting still. But here is my 13 month old baby girl.
A few days ago I was watching Payton and the girls were SO good. They were just watching TV, playing with each other and enjoying their drinks while I got a little work done. Thanks for being so good.
Isn't she the cutest?!
And the reason I have been such a slacker and have had NO time...
these TUTU'S! I have made quite a few for the show. I have another post to follow that I'll show a few more photos. Thanks for waiting so long. After Saturday I'll try to upload a few more videos. Lots to tell and so little time. Later everyone!
4 comments:
CUTE! she is getting so big. and her hair still amazes me lol
She is getting so big!
Way cute thou!
Spending time with your little one, and doing something fun, is better than sitting on the computer all day getting fat! haha
Would should do something again soon. I keep on asking Wesley can we go and hang out with Laura and Phil again. I had a lot of fun. WE should do it really soon again.
Ellie weighs more than Cami!! Haha. Wow, that's kinda sad. She's not even 6 months yet. Cami is SO cute! She's getting so big. I love that skirt that she's wearing.
Post a Comment