I have been meaning to post since Friday, but haven't got around to it. I need to tell about our weekend, Cami is now 13 months, and I'm going to be at a craft fair this weekend selling bows and tutu's. I would love to say that I have been busy making things for the show and getting everything ready, but I haven't. I have been enjoying my time with Cambria. Baby sat Payton for a little today and had fun with both the girls. And now I'm just taking it easy, watching TV with Phil...good stuff, huh? Hopefully I'll post photos and tell more tomorrow, so check back. Peace out Peeps
Oh yeah and I realized earlier today that my background is messed up and still haven't had the desire to deal with it... so whatever! I'll get around eventually.
3 comments:
haha your funny. umm i didn't ask for it. im considered high risk so they check in 2D and 3D to make sure they are seeing everything. the ultrasound was acutally 45 minutes. i cut the video down so i could upload it.lol
it took forever because the baby was moving to much for measurements :)
oh fun... have fun selling those !
Hey thanks again for watching Payton! Let's hope we make some money at the fair!
yes it says upgradge to pro today! that is strange. Ok, got to get to bed. take care Laura and gang
Post a Comment