Monday, December 1, 2008

Check up

I took Cambria in for some shots today and she weighed in at 21.8 pounds! She's finally gaining a little weight, which I think is weird cuz she's still not eating very much. But I was very relieved to see that she had gained some weight. She did pretty good with her shots...she's getting used to it now, since we go in just about every month. We almost have her caught up to where she's supposed to be, yay! I have my next appointment for baby #2 next Wednesday and I'm anxious for that. Other than that we're just taking it easy and enjoying the cooler weather. Still no rain or snow though. :( Hopefully we'll get some in a few days. Oh, and my parents moved into a new house and we are very excited for them! Still waiting for our AZ trip!!! Later

6 comments:

Aimee & Josh Jensen said...

weird it snowed here in heber and thats only half way to flagstaff.

the wieght thing is weird.... mylee same thing..you think with them moving all over the place they would stay or lose.

good thing to hear shes getting used to the shots lol

Me said...

Good to hear that Cambria tolerates her shots well. That is always easier!
Hunter was at the dr today, and he weighs 20lbs! He won't be 1 until mid January.

Amy J said...

Glad everything went well. Thats so good your parents got into a new place and I'm excited for you to go see them! I guess my scale is way off if Cambria 21.5 lbs, I wonder what Payton weighs! We'll see later this month. See ya later!

Unknown said...

Yeah i know! We miss them at church! There was kinda a frown on everyones face when she got released. lol
But i'm glad to hear that tiny girl is gaining some weight!
Thats awesome!
It's CRaZY! Tosha is like 23 weeks along, and looks like you did at 16!
She is talking like 6 different vitamins a day, and is not supposed to. She has had the flu her whole entire pregnancy. :/
She has my Dr. (he is verry good.) He tols her to only take one because she cant handle all that, but she wont listen... whatever. :/
And Scott has been all depressed since they got merried... its weired...
Anyway, gtg take a shower!
Can't wait for the baby post!!
Love ya lots! -Christine

Anonymous said...

hey Laura, Hello. well, lightening hit our residence and knocked a lot of electrical stuff out plus my computer. I get to go to the library once per day. can you please tell Aimee jensen to call me for photos, 480-430-0447 cell and my home is 480-659-6661. thanks so much and hope all is well.
what a mess we have here but, that is ok, we are strong. take care and hope I get back online soon.

lv2scrpbk said...

She is so cute and getting big. do you use a photo editing program? Your pictures are so awsome.