Thursday, December 4, 2008

She finally got it!

Her FIRST Hair Cut!!!
The next photo shows how long it was before anything was cut. And as you can see...it was very uneven in the back.
I thought she did very good at holding still while Amy cut it.I was a little nervous to get it cut, but it turned out DARLING! I think it makes her hair look thicker and it's kind of an A-Line and I love it!Here's all the hair that was cut off. And THANK YOU AMY for cutting her hair!And the after shot. I can't wait to play with it a little more and get a better photo for you all. Phil says she looks more like a Packard now; I don't mind that.

9 comments:

Amy J said...

Aw! Very cute, Payton will be sticking with her mullet until I think she can sit still during a hair cut. Glad Cami did so well!

Daniels Family Established 2007 said...

adorable! I love it!! great hair cut for her!

Aimee & Josh Jensen said...

So cute!
mylees hair is long in the front but i don't want to cut it yet till it gets to be a real cut lol

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh!! Nooooo! Too grown up now! :'( If she were mine, i wouldn't I would so cry! lol

Kim said...

She looks so cute..... I can't believe how long her hair was. Ally is almost 3 and I don't think we cut that much off her hair.

Kim said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amy Blue said...

Love it! I think she sat very well for a 1 year old! I think she looks older. Love her tons

lv2scrpbk said...

OMG she is so adorable. Her hair cut is so appealing for her. Hope you have a nice holiday.

lv2scrpbk said...

OMG she is so adorable. Her hair cut is so appealing for her. Hope you have a nice holiday.