Friday, December 12, 2008

Diva & Snow

The other day I was cleaning up the room and Cambria had gone into the playroom. This is what she looked like when she came back in. She loves purses/bags and of course the high heels. She is getting to be so girlie and I love it!
Phil was BBQ-ing some hot dogs the other night and Cambria wanted to go outside. So we bundled her up and let her go. It's been a little while since she's played outside because it's getting cold. There was still a little snow on the ground from Monday and she was reaching for it.
So I brought her back a shovel with some in it.Despite having no gloves on...she dug right in!And even tried a little bit of it. It didn't last long in the shovel, but she still had fun stomping on it.This next one is one of my favorites. It's a little bright, but I love all the fun colors and her SMILE! Just makes me happy. I'm glad she got to play outside for a little. It's supposed to be snowy all this weekend, so we'll see.
On a side note...Phil & I got to go see the Mormon Tab. Choir sing in their Christmas program at the Conference Center last night. That was my first time seeing them sing live and my first time in that building. It was neat to have been able to go and I really enjoyed it. I want to go back to the Conference Center sometime and take a tour. It's pretty. Thanks Amy for watching Cambria while we went...we couldn't have gone without you. Happy Friday!

4 comments:

Amy J said...

I love that Cami will play dress up already. I look forward to those days. I'm glad you guys got to go last night! We loved watching Cambria and Payton loves having a friend around to play with. *Love her hat by the way :)

lv2scrpbk said...

How fun for her to play with the snow. Hopefully she will be able to play in more snow soon. Hopefully you could help her make a snowman.

Welp hope to see you when you come down.

angiedunn said...

girly girls 4 life!

Kinsey said...

cambria is so cute! it is so funny how little girls just naturally want to dress up and hold dolls and purses, too funny!