For awhile now I have been wanting to get Cambria off of these...
So the other day I bought a few of these...
Since the moment I opened them up she has NOT had ONE bottle! She has been doing great! It wasn't that she was getting too old for the bottle just yet. She was just starting to get into a really bad habit of just holding the bottle in her teeth, even when she wasn't drinking it. I just thought I would try these and see how she did. If she was going to fight me I think I would have given in. But she hasn't missed them at all. So BYE BYE BOTTLES! They will be around NO MORE!
So the other day I bought a few of these...
Since the moment I opened them up she has NOT had ONE bottle! She has been doing great! It wasn't that she was getting too old for the bottle just yet. She was just starting to get into a really bad habit of just holding the bottle in her teeth, even when she wasn't drinking it. I just thought I would try these and see how she did. If she was going to fight me I think I would have given in. But she hasn't missed them at all. So BYE BYE BOTTLES! They will be around NO MORE!
6 comments:
lol for a couple months at least lol
i was given crap today by this girl because i just started giving mylee bottles about a month ago and apparently because of their teeth they are supposed to be off of them by a year. i didn't think it mattered for her because shes barely been on it. so good thing that she transitioned so well :)
Good to hear she took these so well. I love these sippy cups. I think we will try to switch Payton over to just sippy cups next month.
awesome for sippy cups! big girl hoooray! It is "supposed" to be better for their teeth, but pssshhhh whatever! who cares, if your baby is happy then let them be!
You can save them for the new baby!
She is growing up sooo fast!
When did Cami get out of the Horrible Toddler faze??
Like geatan is getting to EVERYTHING!
Erik & Stacy took Jack off the bottle on his first birthday and he has those same cups. He's doing so good too. It's amazing how fast babies grow up. It will be fun to see you all at Christmas (and your family too, we never see them even though they live here).
getting rid of the bottle was a great day! congrats on it being so easy! gotta love that!
Post a Comment