I am 14 weeks 4 days pregnant today. I went in for my appointment and everything is looking good. I got to hear the heartbeat again. The baby was sleeping and it's beat was 145. The doc said that was "very boyish." I told him to "stop teasing me until we know for sure." So I'm not getting my hopes up, but that would be cool. We'll know for sure in a few weeks. And I lost a pound since my last appointment, but he said that was fine cuz the baby is good.
Here's a photo of what my tummy looks like laying down.
These next few photos were just for fun. I don't know what Cami was looking at and my cheeks look huge.
She is being so good while I post and edit some photos. Just eating her fishes and watching "Robots." Thanks for being so good for mommy today!

11 comments:
you'll have to text me and let me know if you have time to get the girls together to play :)
we will only be busy the 24th,25th,26th and the 3rd of jan.
and as for a boy its a 50% chance lol it would be fun to have another girl though :)
awww how cute is your little belly!
WAY CUTE!
I love your tummy.
I can't waite to read what your babys gender is!! That would be cool if it is a boy!
I know she won't remember or know us at all... but I am SO excited to get to spend time with her. She looks like so much fun! her & Kaiti will have fun. I miss you guys, all 3 of you, so very much...
Love you!
Hey girl - you are looking so good! I find out what I am having next week - lets hear it for boys!!!
I haven't even noticed your little belly lately! Glad to hear your appointment went well, and that would be fun if you have a boy, but another little girl would be fun as well!
haha i took one laying down and it looks like yours. is weird how its just right there in the middle. im glad it doesn't look like that standing up lol
CUTENESS! CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU ALL IN PERSON..HUGS FOR EVERYONE!
THE HOUSE IS STARTING TO COME TOGETHER...WE CAN SEE THE CARPET IN THE LIVING ROOM...YEA!!
MY BED CAME YESTERDAY...SO CUTE!!! THE FIRST BED I HAVE EVER GOT TO CHOOSE MYSELF...EVER!!!
GIVE THE OTHER TWO BLUES HUGS FOR ME. LOVE YA TONS!!!
I'm ganna take some more of your prego pictures. I have two. From Cami. But i'm ganna take a few more so i can have them to keep my self on track of. haha For next time. Keep updated on your belly for me! Do some full body ones every now and then. :)
SCARY!!
She is so dang cute!! And I think I have that same shirt you are wearing!! haha.
Post a Comment