For some reason I can't stop thinking about these photos. I don't know why, but I just can't get them out of my head. Maybe because she's SO adorable, or because I'm anxious for this next babe to get here, or I just miss my little Cambria and can't believe how much she has grown.
I just LOVE her. This was just before she turned 3 months old.

I just LOVE her. This was just before she turned 3 months old.
5 comments:
I totally get what you mean!! Geatan has grown soo much, it's unreal!
I don't really even remember him being tinny, to me he was always big, but i sure do miss it! :'(
well she is just to cute, that's why! :)
miss ya.
I KNOW!
i can't believe how much they grow. SO FAST!
too cute
These pictures are so precious! I just love them. Gosh her hair kills me!
I have always loved how much hair she has. She looks so much older than she is because of it. She is a doll and these pictures are so super cute. I love them.
Post a Comment