First off: Phil felt the baby move last night for the time. It kinda freaked him out, but he thought it was cool. I just remember that with the last pregnancy it wasn't until after I was 18-19 weeks until we started to feel the baby move. So it's been really neat to feel the baby move already and I'm loving ever second of it!
Secondly: My day is going to be filled with lots of laundry to fold, packing, cleaning, sorting, wrapping presents, getting the car ready & getting some snacks together. Because we leave for ARIZONA in the MORNING! Yay, can't wait! We're just praying that the weather is good for us; it's still snowing outside right now but is supposed to stop by tomorrow. Here we come Packard family!
Thirdly: This will be my last post until we get back in about 2 weeks. So Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year to all of you!
Peace Friends
6 comments:
AWESOME!! I bet you and your fam are WAY exited! I remember when you just barly visited last time.. CrAzY!
HAVE FUN!!
Merry Christmas!!
There is nothing better than to feel your baby move inside you! How exciting. Merry Christmas to you and your fam! Enjoy your AZ trip.
Have a great time in AZ. We will miss you guys. Have a safe trip and Merry Christmas...
Oh that's so exciting when you start feeling the baby move. Drive safe guys! Have a Merry Christmas.
you leave IN THE MORNING? i thought you were coming after work? not that i don't want you here as soon as possible! but i hope you don't get here while i am at work...i would be very sad.
i want to make sure the toilets are clean. LOL
drive safe! remember...take I-60 all the way to ironwood and then head south (about 13 miles). turn right after the railroad tracks. 2nd left, first right. call for specific directions when you get close. 480-987-3374
can't wait! love ya!!
I hope you have a great time down here in AZ this Christmas. Also, wicked exciting on feeling the baby move, I am excited that I won't have to wait so long and all ready have an idea and went through everything so this time I won't be so crazy :) And yes the two kids will be fifteen months apart...so I will have my hands full come next August ish =D
Post a Comment