and enjoying all our family and favorite restaurants! We have taken quit a few photos so far and have been really busy between all the family parties and dinner. I might upload some photos later if I have the time, but who knows. Just wanted everyone to know that we are LOVING our time here so far and it's been GREAT! I'm going to be very sad when it's time to leave. :(
2 comments:
Hey! You stopped your daily menu update, what's on the menu today? You should try Logans if you get the chance. Eat a yummy yeast roll for me! I'm glad you are having a blast with your family and friends in Arizona and that you made it safely. Miss you too and we should plan a day to play in the snow when you guys all get back. Have fun! Post pictures when you get the chance!
Hey where in AZ are you?? Wondering if youre close.
Post a Comment