Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Is it FRIDAY yet?

I keep asking myself this question. I can't wait for Friday to come. I want to go out on a date with the man and then spend the rest of the weekend with the family. No big plans yet, but I just CAN'T WAIT!! Friday, please come fast!

3 comments:

Kapri said...

Hey Laura...

First of all, you are always soooooooo nice on the comments on my blog...I really appreciate it! Secondly, to answer your question, I use a Nikon D200. I'm going to start teaching mini classes on how to use your Nikon D-SLR camera soon so next time you are down here, give me a buzz...not that you need it...I love your images...waht amera are you using with what lens? Can't wait to see your baby boy!

Unknown said...

Everyone is exited for Friday for some reason... It's Sunday that they shouldn't wait for!! lol

Anonymous said...

oh yes Date Night? Whatca doing?
I think that is grand to have this much needed time by yourselves.
HURRAY!!!