The other day I went over to Amy's house & I was able to finish the blanket for little boy blue. It didn't take long at all and it was super easy! The hardest part was just starting and then making sure Cambria stayed happy while I did it...so it was perfect being at Amy's where she could play with Payton. Thanks! I want to make another one now...we'll see.
This is random, but Cambria's favorite candy is Skittles!
They always make her happy and she's good about not drooling or making a mess!
We have just been taking it easy these last few days & being lazy.
Happy Thursday!
Happy Thursday!
10 comments:
Cute. Good thing she has a friend to keep her occupied so you could get your stuff done.
Yummy Skittles!
Cute blanket!I've been wanting to make one--havent had time yet!
Ya those quiet books are on our etsy but we want to try the swap meet out while the snowbirds are here! So, hopefully we can atleast sell one! :) I'm so bummed about that law, but my mom says we shoould just stay open! She thinks they're going to have to change it.so hopefully they don't haul us off to jail anytime soon! Congrats on the boy--Trav is sooo JEALOUS!
The blanket looks great! I'm impressed. I'm hoping to get a sewing machine soon so I can start making my own stuff as well. Also super cute pic of the little princess.
I do love how the blanket came out. I need to get one of the square blocking cutting thingys I was talking about!
PS Next you need to make a dress for Cami!
What, how can I get one of the no drooling kids? Her hair is so long and beautiful!
I've wanted to make stuff myself... But haven't had the time, nor been able too. Geatan is so dimanding! It's nuts! lol
PS: You should make a nursing shawl next... If you will use it. lol
Great Job you little streamstress!!!
I need your addy for Happy Valentine's day OK?
thanks!
What a cute blanket! Congrats on having a boy! How fun to have one of each!! I love your prego pics - VERY cute!!
so cute! love the quilt!
Post a Comment