Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Nervous

Just in these last few days I have really started thinking about this little boy joining our lives and honestly, I'm a little nervous. With Cambria I had everything I needed from the hand me downs and baby showers there was very few we didn't have. This time around I have one little outfit from Phil's mom, a few white onesies and a few of the basics like: bottles, pacifiers and wash clothes.
What is he going to wear?
Where are we going to put his clothes when we get some?
Where is he going to sleep and in what?
Will he sleep & nurse as good as Cambria did?
Will the delivery go as planned?
Mostly I just need to start organizing our room. I know we have the space for him in there, but that means I have to put all my scrapbooking stuff up. So it's not ideal, but it will do. I know everything is going to work out; I have no doubt about that. I just want to get things done and have these next 4 months go by fast.
I'm so anxious to meet this little guy!

6 comments:

Aimee & Josh Jensen said...

exactly!
we have all girls stuff. we need another bed for the baby and a double stroller and another mattress (beause mylee will still use hers in her toddler bed!)
its so expensive lol

good luck!

Amy J said...

I can't wait for him to come! I'm sure you guys will have everything together by time he comes. You know I'm here to watch Cami if you need to take a day to organize and get things together!

Unknown said...

I was the same way!!
I was freaking out up until my 7th month. Then i gained 40 pounds.. so i was freaking out about that! lol
But everything will work out!

Don't you have another room for him???

Anonymous said...

hey got the Idea? If someone wants to put on a shower at their Arizona house, I will help pay for it ok? I don't have to be invited, wouldn't that be fun? Phil drives you both down here for a baby shower?

then you get to drive on up back home with baby stuff? YIPPEE!!!

I love to help and I was very fortunate enough to have 1 with each child. If you kept clothing stuff from Cami then you shall be fine.

I was surprised on the yellow green mixed outfits I could use for our son. then by the time the 3third was born, I had purchased alot and even went to yard sales, but people are just so helpful and giving!

Let me know if I can help ya ok?

shabbyscrapper said...

you'll be fine! look how well cami has turned out!
see...that's one disadvantage to knowing what the gender is...then you have your one and ony shower and everything is gender specific. then the next baby comes and you have nothing. not even boring, non-gender yellow/green.
got through my class tonight. now we need to start the wedding invites. then my march class. never a dull moment (or even much time to sit down and relax). i have been trying ro read the same book for about a month now...back in the day it would have taken a day and a half! when i do pick it up, i can barely remember what's going on. i just need to finish and put it down already!
can't wait to see you! love ya!

Waldron's Est. 2005 said...

I would give you a baby shower to first help out with the clothes part. I know when I had my boy I was so happy that my friends gave me one. If I was there I would put one on for you even if I haven't meet you I would still because you are apart of the family and family just does that. As for the room part I'm right where you are I have no clue what I'm going to do and put things. I know it will work out but I also know that doesn't help right now. Well I hope everything works out and someone will give you a baby shower that is well needed for your boy that will be coming soon.