Tuesday, January 13, 2009

MIA

Where have I been?
Well, our weekend was very busy. We had PIZZA with the Juhasz's Thursday night. We had PIZZA and played Rock Band 2 @ home with some family on Friday night. Then Saturday one of Cami's little girl friends had her first birthday party...where there was PIZZA! I don't mind having pizza a lot, but I think we'll need to wait at least another week before having it again.
Yesterday I spent ALL day cleaning, organizing & doing laundry. I got all of Cambria's too small clothes boxed up and ready to take out to storage. You can finally see our bedroom floor and bench...YAY! And all the clothes are hung up...for now.
Today I'm getting together with my friend Amy. We are going to JoAnn's to buy some fabric and then we're going to attempt to make some blankets and burp rags...I'll let you know how that goes. Cambria is looking forward to having Payton here to play with for a while.
Thursday is my 20 week mark and hopefully we'll be getting some photos of that. Then Friday Cami is going to be 15 months!
Sorry for not posting comments...one of these days I'll get an extra hour where I can sit here and blog away! Have a great week until then!

10 comments:

shabbyscrapper said...

DO YOU HAVE A SEWING MACHINE? OR DO YOU BORROW SOMEONE'S? I HAVE A NEW, FUN IDEA FOR PURSES...RUN IT PAST YOU IN PRIVATE. WINK, WINK.

I AM ALMOST DONE WITH MY SAMPLE FOR SHABBY...I WILL POST A FEW PICS WHEN I GET IT DONE. IT'S COMING ALONG STINKIN' CUTE!

HAVE A GOOD ONE! LOVE YA...MOM

Amy J said...

No pizza for awhile, I was going to see if you guys wanted pizza tonight! JK...you know I'd kill for a few slices of pizza right now though. I can't wait to see how everything turns out, I'm sure the blanket and burp cloths are going to be stinkin' cute!

Jenaye said...

I totally know what you mean about the pizza... I seem to kinda live off of that while in the dorm. haha. I hope you are going to post pictures of the burp rags that you make! I want to see them!

Aimee & Josh Jensen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
shabbyscrapper said...

ONE CAN NEVER HAVE TOO MUCH PIZZA!!
YEAH ROSATI'S!

ForeverSarahLee said...

Brixton?

Okay. Well basically I just wanted to stop by & say thanks for the thought.

Aimee & Josh Jensen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Aimee & Josh Jensen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
shabbyscrapper said...

brixton sounds like "braxton hicks".LOL
you could tell him he started out as a pain and he has been a pain ever since! j/k

Aimee & Josh Jensen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.