yippee !!!!! I knew it!!!! So everyone is having a boy except Angie and we dont' know what Heidi is having yet. I am so happy for you. Boys are easy and you will just love him to pieces!!!!
oh my gosh yay!!! june 4th is my sister's due date as well! and they find out this coming monday if it's a boy or girl! congrats to you and your family! :)
Laura that's awesome. I am laughing at everyone's comments. Like little boy blue and Krew Blue. I actually think Krew Blue is stinkin cute, who cares - go for it. Congratulations. What an exciting day for you guys. I love ultrasounds. I have a feeling Cami will be able to hold her own with a younger brother. Go Cami!
23 comments:
yay!
soooooo stinking fun!
my sister had her gender-ultrasound today too...and she's having a girl after three boys!
it's an exciting day all around...i'm so happy for you, blues!
Yay!! So exciting!! Congratulations! Can't wait to hear the baby name you choose :)
yippee
!!!!! I knew it!!!!
So everyone is having a boy except Angie and we dont' know what Heidi is having yet. I am so happy for you. Boys are easy and you will just love him to pieces!!!!
That is so exciting for you guys. Congrats.....
i am so curious to see if we will keep having the same gender lol
i can't wait to hear what your naming him!
Congratulations!! Boys are wonderful :)
WOOHOO! I guessed right! boys are amazing! your gonna have the perfect little fam! congrats
Congratulations! I was only blessed with one boy but he's a great one. You'll have the perfect little family now... one of each!
Congrats again!
YAY!! I totally guessed it. I'm so happy for you! How fun to have a little change in your house.
WhAt????? Totally unexpected!! I SO thought you were ganna have a girl!!
But that is way awesome!
COnGRatULaTionS!!!
YAY! Congrats! Little Boy Blue!
WOW how awsome for you. One of each. That is how mine started too. So what are you gonna name this little guy?
SO WILL THIS BE KREW BLUE?
oh how exciting! Congrats!
how exciting on the little boy!!Thats awesome!!Congrats!
oh my gosh yay!!! june 4th is my sister's due date as well! and they find out this coming monday if it's a boy or girl! congrats to you and your family! :)
YOU and Me sista! We totally know how its done, right. One boy- one girl.. can't go wrong there! CONGRATS!
Laura that's awesome. I am laughing at everyone's comments. Like little boy blue and Krew Blue. I actually think Krew Blue is stinkin cute, who cares - go for it. Congratulations. What an exciting day for you guys. I love ultrasounds. I have a feeling Cami will be able to hold her own with a younger brother. Go Cami!
HOLY HECK... that is my birthday!!! Congrat's again on the little guy. I am sooo happy for you all!
congrats! boys are so much fun! you'll love it!
Congrats! Boys are as much fun as girls! It'll be fun to have one of each!
How fun! I can't wait to see the little guy and ALL his HAIR! Hope you guys had a good Chrismtas!
yay!! boys are soooo fun!
i've gotten so sick of everything princess...
i'm lovn' every minute of our trucks, fishing, dinosaurs, train lovn' boy!!
Post a Comment