Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Tomorrow is the day!

About this time TOMORROW we will be finding out the SEX of this little kiddo I'm carrying. Just curious what all of your guesses are; so leave a comment for which one you think it is!
I'm guessing it's another girl, but would LOVE to be surprised by a little boy.

11 comments:

KP said...

LAURA!!
i swear i still love reading your blog...its been awhile since i have commented. but congrats on baby #2!!! i am going to guess and i guess boy!! hope your lil' fam's doing great!! :)

Daniels Family Established 2007 said...

hmmmm.... lets see, I dont know!! I am gonna say boy. cant wait!

Anonymous said...

It's a boy, I can tell by the way you are carrying. What is the prize? LOL
You are the most cutest pregnant women, really. the funny thing is when I was pregnant, I was so thin and lost weight and hardly gained, then got older and gained and gained and gained. LOL
Ok, let us know. YIPPEE!!!!!

Ok, Aimee is having a boy
Jamie is having a boy
Angie is having a girl
and you and Heidi we don't know yet. I think heidi's is a girl and yours is a BOY!!!!

Jamie said...

I am feeling girl!

Aimee & Josh Jensen said...

I think a boy just because so is everyone else i know lol

Brynn P. said...

EVERY body and their dog are having girls so that is my guess!

Unknown said...

I think its a GIRL! You know why! :)

Erin said...

BOY!!

Amy Blue said...

Boy! I think erin will have a girl:) you guys will be opposite again:)

Kim said...

I'm not sure but I'll say GIRL!

Brianne said...

I would love for you to have a little boy but either way I am so excited for you both!